-Yeah, that will be great.-Camila was going to an empty place when she saw that Santana threw a boy out of his seat.

-Here, these are the best seats.-she said as she sat on the right side.

_____

-Hey Alex.-Camila said sitting next to her older brother, it was lunchtime and she didn't see Santana anywhere so she decided to go with Alex as soon as she saw him.

-Hey kiddo.-he said.- these are Karofsky, Sam Evans and Elliott Johnson.-Alex said while pointing to a big brown haired boy, another blond boy with very big lips and a handsome black haired boy, Camila smiled nervously at the last one.

-Nice to meet you guys, I'm Camila.-she said introducing herself, then she looked at Sam and said.- I like your lips, they are like salamander's lips.-she joked.

-Thanks I guess.-he said a little confused.

-So how are you doing on your first day, Cami? .- Elliott asked the redhead, Camila blushed and laughed softly at the nickname.

-Well ...- Camila was going to answer but at the same time a music started playing making Camila stop talking.

Camila was really surprised by the performance the glee club had just done, and she was totally surprised to see how good Santana sang and how good she looked in that outfit.

-That was so gay, they are all losers.-Elliott started teasing, Camila looked at him angry and noticed how Alex and Sam got uncomfortable when they heard that.

-What are you talking about? That was amazing! I think I'm going to join glee club.-Camila said excitedly.- Do you guys want to join with me?

- Are you serious? They are all losers! You can't join that shit.- Elliott said angrily.

-Yeah Cami, he's right.-Alex said looking at his sister guiltily

-Are you joking right? You love singing! .- she said with disappointment.

-Stop lying, I'm not gay.-Alex said very uncomfortable.

-Oh my god, I can't believe you.-Camila stood up angry.- You are being an moron.-Sam looked uncomfortable at the situation.-See you later.-Angry she started walking towards Santana.

-Hey Camila! Did you like our performance? .- Rachel asked excited to see her "best friend"

-Yeah! It was really cool.-she said looking at Santana.- you were amazing.

-I know.-Santana replied not wanting to look like a nice girl in front of her classmates.

-So when are the auditions going to be? .- Camila asked excitedly.

_____

Camila was going to her locker when she saw two girls screaming at each other in the middle of the hallway, confused she got closer and realized that it was Santana and another girl that she didn't know.

-Hey! Whats going on? .- Camila asked worried to a blonde who if she remembered correctly was called Brittany

-You can't hit me!- Quinn yelled at Santana.

-Oh sure I can unless you got yourself knocked up again Slut! .- Quinn angrily pushed Santana towards the lockers.

-Hey Stop! .- Camila screamed worried.

-Stop the violence.-Brittany said looking at the two cheerleaders fighting.

-Hey Hey Hey.-Mr Schue appeared and grabbed Quinn while Camila did the same but with Santana.- What is this? What happened to being a family?

-Oh please! She has a family! She's a mother! .- Santana said angrily, Camila opened her mouth surprised and tried to bring the Latina closer to her, she put her hand on her waist and Santana calmed down a little when she felt her touch.

-Walk away and tighten up your pony before you get to class! .- Quinn yelled at her, still being stopped by Mr Schue, Camila and Santana left quickly.

-I swear I'm going to kill her one day.-Santana said as she entered an empty classroom.

-Are you okay? What happened over there? .- Camila asked worried.

-She told coach Sue about my Bobbie surgery, and now I'm not the captain anymore.-Santana sat at a table.

-I'm sorry, maybe I can make you feel better if you agree to go with me to Breadstix tomorrow night? .- Camila asked nervously, Santana smiled and nodded.

-Okay, but you have to audition to be part of the cheerleaders and the glee club first.-Santana said.

-Fine, i will do it.-Camila smiled excitedly

_____

Hi, I'm Camila Miller and I'm going to sing one last time by Ariana Grande.-Camila smiled at the pianist as a signal to start playing

When Camila finished singing they all got up to applaud, except Rachel and Finn who looked scared.

-That was amazing Camila, thank you so much.-Mr Schue said excitedly.- I tell you on behalf of everyone that you are more than welcome to join us.

-Thank you so much Mrs Schue.-Camila excitedly sat in front of Santana who smiled and winked at her making her blush.

-Sunshine Corazón it's your turn now.-Mr Schue called a short girl, as soon as she started singing Santana leaned down and whispered something to the redhead.

-You were amazing, now you need to audition for the cheerleaders.-Camila blushed and smiled at her.

After sunshine finished singing and everyone applauded her, Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Camila went to the gym for the cheerleaders auditions, when Camila arrived she changed and started preparing.

-Hey, are you nervous? .- Quinn asked

-a little bit.-Camila looked at Quinn and introduced herself.- I'm Camila Miller.

-I know, I'm Quinn Fabray.- She introduced herself and smiled.- You don't have to be nervous, I'm the captain and I'm totally going to accept you.

-Thank you.-Camila said blushing, the auditions started and after some people it was Camila's turn, she nervously started playing the music and began to dance a choreography that she had been learning for a while.

When it was over, Santana and Quinn started clapping and Coach Sue smiled.

-Welcome to the Cheerios, carrot.- Coach Sue said with a smile, Camila smiled excited and she felt a little uncomfortable by the nickname she gave her.