2x01: Prologue

First of all, I will ask you to forgive me for the spelling errors and i would appreciated if you correct it every time you see one. My first language it's not English and there are many things I sill don't know how to write or how to express them. I'm really sorry

 I'm really sorry

-Here we go.- Camila said as she walked through the corridors of McKinley High for the first time.- Please tell time you are not going to ignore me again.- Camila asked her brother who was still beside her. Camila and Alex Miller used to go to the same school in New York, but Alex always ignored his sister whenever they were at school.

-Well ... I'm going to try, but you are a little bit annoying sis.-he said giving her a soft blow.

-Do you think they know?- She asked as she felt uncomfortable from all the gazes that focused on the two of them, Alex sighed as he looked down at the ground.

-I hope not.-Camila and Alex are the children of two great Broadway artists, they were raised as professional artists and were surrounded by paparazzi all their childhood.

-Well, this is my stop, see you later Al.-Camila said when she saw her locker, Alex gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

Camila opened her locker nervously, she was afraid of not getting friends or if she did, it was only because of her parents.

-Hi! Omg you are Camila Miller, nice to meet you I'm Rachel Berry a big fan of your parents. Are you going to join the glee club? Please say yes, we need more students.-Camila saw Rachel surprised, she spoke very fast and very enthusiastic.

-Hi ... emm sure? .- Camila, although she loved to sing, felt that she was a simple shadow of her parents.- I will try.

-Fantastic! I hope we can be best friends and ...- Rachel was going to keep talking but someone interrupted her.

-Oh my god Could you shut the hell up for a second RuPaul? .- A very beautiful girl, according to Camila, interrupted her.- Hi, I'm Santana Lopez.

-Nice to meet you, I'm Camila Miller.-she said smiling nervously.- Could any of you help me find the Spanish classroom?

-I wi ...- Rachel wanted to answer but Santana interrupted her again.

-I will do it, bye RuPaul.-Santana quickly grabbed Camila's hand and started walking.- so tell me, are you a sophomore?

- yeap, we completed freshman year in New York.- the redhead explained, still looking at their hands together.

- We? .- she asked confused

-Oh yeah, me and my brother, Alex.-Santana smiled and nodded.

-You Know, you should join the Cheerios, I'm the captain.-she said as she stopped walking and leaned against a wall.

-I don't know, I was planning to join the glee club.- Santana smiled when she heard that.

-amazing! I'm in the glee club too, you should try both.-She said as she released their hands and entered a room.- Here is the classroom, you can sit with me if you want to.