Troubling the new girl

Start from the beginning

Seher : But Sir... These are the old contract files and I don't think that we.. (cut in btw)

Manik : Miss Baig who's the boss here you or me (pointing her and then himself)

Seher : Ofcourse you Sir...

Manik : Good... So pick them up and get going (raising his eyebrows and folding arms in front of his chest)

Seher : Sure Sir... should I update you about your today's schedule?

Manik : No Miss Baig I was already informed about it yesterday by Cabir... So I think you shouldn't waste time and start your work.

Seher : Yes Sir... I'll complete it and get back...

Picking up the files she walked towards the door to leave and just then.

Manik : And yes Miss Baig... don't forget ...(showing her the wrist watch)
before lunch...

Seher : Ofcourse Sir... I won't...

-------------------

Getting back to her desk she started working on what her boss had asked her to do. While she was continously working , she was disturbed by a girl from her right.

Girl : Hey.... Hii!!! I'm Naina Mathur and you (offering her a hand)

Seher : Hiiii... I'm Seher Baig (shaking her hand and curving her lips a bit)

Naina : Seher.... Hmmm nice name...

Seher : Thanks! (continuing her work)

Naina : So you're the new PA of the boss (excitedly)

Seher : (busy working) yeah....

Naina : So!!!

Seher : Sooo? (looking at her confused)

Naina : You must've shook hands with him na (eyes full of excitement)

Seher : (very politely) Look Naina I'm really busy right now I've got to complete some important work given by the boss , so can we talk later ,and sorry if  I was rude.

Naina : It's ok I understand, (smiling) after all it's your first day... you don't need to say sorry.... you complete your work we'll talk later...

Seher : Thanks!!!!

---------------------

She sighed deeply as she completed the work that was assigned to her. Looking at time she got up and picking up the new files with the old ones she walked towards boss cabin.
After getting the permission she walked in and kept the files in front of her boss who was really surprised but was quick enough to hide it from. He took one of the files and just went through it roughly and kept it back.

Manik : (looking at the time and clearing his throat) Hmm... Fine... Now go and keep them back in the record room ..the old one's where they were and new one's transfer them into a hard disk and store them in the company's record data (rubbing the temples on his forehead) and once you've done it let me know.