Chapter 6 ( Edited )

Bhavya

today is Sunday, and now i am in guest room waiting with Shreya for me to be called for my performance.

" where are u zoned out" she asked

" nowhere, actually i am feeling nervous i don't know why" i said looking at her

" don't worry u'll do great, have faith" she said

" ok "  i said 

then a lady wearing a gown came to us 

" u r going to perform" she asked me, she has really a good accent

" yes" i said

" can i have ur introduction" she asked

" ya sure, i am Bhavya Murthy, disciple of .........  and i am going to perform related to ramanaya. that's it" i said

" ok  thank u, ill take my leave" she said and went from there. after waiting for an hour my turn came i went on stage all lights got off and the anchor announced and when song started the light is only on me, every where it was dark.

i performed and after my performance got completed i went with shreya to the guest room, when i was about to go change shreya's mom Nalini aunty came.

" my darling, how r u" she asked and hugged me and kissed my temple

" i am fine aunty, how r u and uncle" i asked

" we r fine and ur dance was marvelous we all loved it so much and i am fan of you and always was" she said and laughed.

" thank u aunty " i said and then bro came

" princess u did a marvelous job, i am proud of u " bro came and hugged me

" thank u bro " i said and shreya and bro left 

" aunty i am going to change can u please help me " i asked

" what there to  ask i am always ready" she said and with that she helped me in removing my accessories and then i kept them in their boxes and taking the dress i went into washroom and removed makeup and dress and then i wore jeggin top with coat. And tied my hair in a bun.

then i came out of washroom and greeted aunty

then i came out of washroom and greeted aunty. then we both left leaving my luggage secured in the room only taking my mobile with me. then aunty said she has to greet some people so she said me to sit in the corner table. obeying her i went there and sat down. and really i was feeling out of place bcs every where it was screaming richness and decorations were beautiful and you could say very high class people. while i was going through my phone i herd a girls cry and went out to lawn to see a girl lying on floor. she was cute i went and picked her up made her sit on the chair. and told her ill bring water for her.

 and told her ill bring water for her