part 13

Yona pov:

I was so happy that (y / n) came home, more hiccup looked shocked just like the dragons here.

Hiccup: more Yona, they can't come back here.

Yona: why not?

Hiccup: only there on your island is it a safe place.

Yona: here it can also be safe for them !!

Hiccup: more and if dragon hunters show up? !!

Yona: we will protect them !! As we always did!

Astrid: Yona, they can't stay here ...

Yona: no !!

I had tears in my eyes, I don't want to miss (y / n), she is very important to me. I look at (y / n) and she looks like she was talking to Toothelss, and she also didn't seem in a good mood.

(Y/n) pov:

I was talking to Toothelss that we can come back here, this was my place and also for my children. He was nervous but he also wanted to stay, but my sister was about to kill Toothelss, she was afraid she didn't want to stay here. She never liked humans and it looks like she won't like them anytime soon. I look at Yona and she looks at me, she comes over and I do too, that's when she suddenly ran up to me and hugged me tightly, and started to cry. Everyone looked at us with shocked looks, I had tears in my eyes too, and I didn't want to get out of this tight spot, I loved Yona as my mother / sister / friend. She always protected me and now I will have to live without her, that was torture for my heart and feelings. She breathes and looks into my eyes.

Yona: I can't lose you ...

(Y / n): I also want to be with you, Yona ...

Of course, she doesn't understand me anymore and it was worth trying. She put her forehead on mine and closed her eyes. I remember all the squeezes we had, but our separation was terrible. That's when Hiccup approaches and says:

Hiccup: what do you think of a naked party?

Yona: would you do that?

Hiccup: everything to make you happy, yona ...

Yona smiled and ran over to Hiccup and hugged him, I look at Toothelss and he was also happy, my kids were playing with Yona's humans. But my sister didn't seem to like the idea.

(Y / n): Cristal, look, I know it's hard for you more ...

Cristal: no (y / n) ... I know you're trying to make me happy but I think it's time for me to make you happy, just for one day and tomorrow we'll be gone ...

(Y / n): I think we have no other choice ...

After all that, we had fun, the party was amazing and the activities too. I was walking with Yona and Anna on my back, I realize that Anna loves dragons, she looks like Yona when she was little. This brings many memories, Toothelss was with Hiccup and Cristal and Celestial were playing with my kids and their own kids, I also realize that Cristal was jumping for joy, I love to see that smile ...

But it seems that it has passed so fast, and we were already returning to the island. I look at Yona and she was crying again. She ran up to me and placed her forehead on mine with watery eyes.

 She ran up to me and placed her forehead on mine with watery eyes

Yona: I will never forget you, (y / n) ...

(Y / n): I don't either ...

We pulled away, looked at her one last time, and flew back to our island. I feel like I will see Yona again, but I think it will take longer until this sleep will go, and when I will see her again. These are questions that will never have answers, at least not simple answers ...

Some years later:

Narrator pov:

This is Berk, a simple place, without interesting things to see ... Somewhere on this island there is a girl, she was taking notes on mystical and mysterious creatures, like dragons.

 Somewhere on this island there is a girl, she was taking notes on mystical and mysterious creatures, like dragons

While she was working on her drawings, one of her friends appeared.

Zenphyr: Anna !!

Anna: i'm already going !!

Zenphyr: your mom wants to talk to you !!

Anna: I know ... I don't want to go talk to her ...

Zenphyr: what did you say? !!!

Anna: nothing! Let's go!!

They ran after one of Berk's bosses, and this is a story that I will tell in other chapters. More in the meantime on another island:

A female night fury with different colored eyes was flying over her island. She was curious and fearless, and her name was ....

(Y / n): Eclipse !!!

Eclipse: not that ... Hi mom !!!!

Gon on...