part 10

Yona pov

I was looking for hiccup to show him my (y / n) -like fantasy. That was when I found him talking to yawn and when he saw me and my fantasy smiled and went towards me.

Hiccup: Hi yona, I see you finished your fantasy!

Yona: Yes, and you finished yours?

Hiccup: It's almost done, but I'm sure mine will be better than yours.

Yona: What makes you think like that ?!

Hiccup: The toothless has always been the bravest and the Alpha.

Yona: So you're saying that (y / n) is not brave!

Hiccup: What are you talking about.

I knew he was joking, so I take the head of my costume and hiccup it.

Yona: Okay, now you're looking like Berk's boss now.

Me and hiccup are like brothers and we play like brothers and we fight like brothers. After our joke, I go to Anna and see she's drawing.

Yona: Daughter, what are you doing.

Anna: I'm drawing a dragon, mommy!

Yona: I can see.

Anna hands me her painting and I see a night fury similar to (y / n).

Yona: daughter looks beautiful!

Anna: I love Dragons, I just wish I could see one ...

Yona: More daughter, one day you can see a dragon.

Anna: but they never show up, I think until they don't exist ...

Yona: Honey, never end six dreams, you're the most beautiful girl I ever see and one day you'll see a dragon, and maybe you won't become his friend.

Anna: You think I can be friends with a dragon mommy!

Yona: I don't doubt it, but never lose hope.

I hug her and so do we walk away and I go over to Brok and tell him about the show we're going to give and that he was supposed to dress like heaven and he loved the idea. I go back to my house and go to a bookshelf and pick up a book about dragon and I remember (y / n), I miss her so much and wanted to see her just one more time when it's the problem. I sigh and grab the necklace with the scale of (y / n), when I'm wearing the necklace I remember (y / n) and don't feel alone. Many memories appeared and tears too.