part 11

Eclipse pov:

We all flew up to a pile of snow and looked down to see better what was going to happen down there. When Luna looks back and hits me on the back, I turn and push black, he turns and makes a naughty smile on his face. When we all looked back we saw our parents and they were not looking good, we pointed to each other saying that it was his idea.

 When we all looked back we saw our parents and they were not looking good, we pointed to each other saying that it was his idea

Dad and Mom weren't happy, even my cousins ​​were scolding my uncles.

(Y / n): you guys know what you did !!

Toothless: they could have been hurt !!

(Y / n): when we get home you will be grounded!

We chose ourselves with the tone of voice of Mom and Dad.

When we heard a bass sound, we turned around and looked at the show that the humans were trying to do

Yona pov:

I was getting ready for the show and trying to get into the (y / n) fantasy, but when I see the hiccup costume Heading I burst out laughing, hiccup looks at me and makes a nervous face.

Yona: hahahahaha !!

Hiccup: you are serious!

Yona: he looks just like you, hiccup !!

Hiccup: not so much, he looks nothing like me!

Astrid: the hiccup will you ...

She got confused thinking that Heading was the hiccup, I kept laughing.

Hiccup: I don't believe that!

Gobber: come on, everyone to their seats !!

I dress in (y / n) fantasy and see myself in the mirror, I remember (y / n) when we first met. But I'm interrupted when the show started.

Normal pov:

The stage started to light up and behind the curtains Fishlegs came out ready for his speech.

Fishlegs: a long time ago on an island called Berk, a young Vikings who was the son of Berk's chief, better known as a hiccup.

Heading comes out from behind the curtain in costume of the hiccup.