Special chapter ❤

I was sleeping soundly just listening to the deep sounds of my children sleeping under my wings. Toothless was on my side with the wing covering my body, but I lose my sleep when the eclipse started to cry silently. I lift my head and look under my wing and see an eclipse sobbing, I take it and place it between my front paws and it started to wake up. When she looks at me I see her eyes full of tears, I lick her face to wipe away the tears. She looks at me and smiles with the same smile that Toothless does when she is happy, I even tried to smile at her.

 She looks at me and smiles with the same smile that Toothless does when she is happy, I even tried to smile at her

Her smile disappeared when she remembered something, I nudge her with my face and ask:

(Y / n): my daughter You're okay?

Eclipse: Mom I had a nightmare ...

(Y / n): do you want to talk about it?

Eclipse: I think so ...

(Y / n): so let's go somewhere else.

I took it and left without waking up my family, I started to fly high until I left the cave and stood on a rock that was brilliant with the moon's rays. I sat down and put an eclipse on my side, she looks at the moon and starts talking:

Eclipse: Mom exists more than us ...

(Y / n): good dear me-e.

Eclipse: Mom please don't lie to me ...

(Y / n): I don't know ...

Eclipse: I have a grandma ...

(Y / n): you had more she disappeared.

Eclipse: what was she like?

(Y / n): she was just like you, she was stubborn, she was brave, she always cared about the family first before herself. She was also the most beautiful night fury I have ever seen, with beautiful black eyes and her black scales making her disappear into the darkness.

Eclipse: would she like me?

(Y / n): but of course she would like it, you are my oldest daughter and I am sure that if she were here she would hug you and kiss you and would also argue with Toothless and would not let Toothless come close me until I got used to it.

I laughed at the thought of my mother arguing with Toothless, eclipse also started to laugh having the same vision.

Eclipse: more mommy do you think there may be others of our species still alive?

I look at the sky and try to think of some answer but my heart said something.

(Y / n): I think so, I know there are more of us just need time.

Eclipse: and if we find him, can we invite them to live with our family here !?

(Y / n): that you have to ask dad.

Eclipse: this is going to be so cool I can't wait!

(Y / n): I don't want to either ...

Eclipse: I love you mom!