part 5

POV Hiccup:

I see the mysterious woman appear and she quickly comes to toothless and started to see if he was hurt when she strokes her hand gently on Toothless's chest causing him to wake up, he quickly got up and started roaring and looking for (y / n). The woman got up and went up toothless and put her hand on the toothless face making him gain her attention.

??? : we'll save her, I promise. Toothless relaxes and looks at me and then his tail, I know he can't fly so I'll have to come up with ideas.

Hiccup: who are you?

??? : my name is Yona.

Hiccup: How did you get here?

Yona: I ran away from Grimmel's boat.

Hiccup: Were you a prisoner of Grimmel?

Yona: Yes, he killed my family and killed my dragons. But I discovered that there is a night rage that would be your dragon, and (y / n) is still alive and I will save her and she will be Free.

Hiccup: More toothless can not fly.

Yona: why?

Hiccup: Well it's complicated ...

Yona: No matter we'll have to make a plan.

Astrid: We can use the old toothless tail but it will fly with Hiccup.

Yona: Perfect, now let's get this toothless tail. They took the tail and put it toothless, I climbed toothless and the others had their uniforms that make them fly until Yona had one. I told them the plan and we flew to Grimmel's boat.

(Y/n) pov:

I was coming back to reality and see that the dragon hunters were arresting dragons. There was a hunter who was trying for a dragon that by what I heard is called jumping clouds. She didn't want to get in the cage anymore if she didn't get in they would hurt her, I roared at her and she realized that I was also a fury of the Alpha night, she obeyed and enters the cage. I look around and see Crystal and celestial chained just like me, I talk to them and try to wake them up, little to wake them up, ask them if they are hurt and they said no. I'm relieved the sooner it ends when Grimmel shows up with other of his men and stands in front of me.

Grimmel: See what I found my friends, one night fury and two light fury.

Woman: One of your men told me there was another rage of the night and why didn't you catch him ?!

Grimmel: Because he wasn't perfect now her. He puts his hand on my head.

Grimmel: She is the most perfect she has ever seen and she is also a rage of Alpha night and will be mine alone.

Man: That was not the deal.

Grimmel: Things have changed. He calls his men who took his friends and arrested him. He lowers his head and looks into my eyes and says: