Chapter 10

A/N -- Hey guys. So MERRY X-MAS anyway you will be happy to know I got an I-pad mini for Christmas so I WILL be updating much more often. Thanks my loveiess I love you all thank you so much for putting up with. Me.

-------------------------------------------
I look at Hayes and smirk. Ha-Ha I laugh at him.

Emily takes my hand and hand me a drink. I didn't realize I was thirsty until now I eagerly take it and gulp it down. Something tastes a little off but I ignore it.

5 drinks later and I was drunk. Turns out that Emily put vodka in the drink. All of the sudden the cops burst down the door. "oh shit" someone from the crowd says. Everyone runs out the door. I finally collect my self grab Emily and run we were almost out the door when a police officer grabs us and Emily not aware of anything going on.

He throws us In the back of the cop car and takes us to the police station.

When we get there J.C is standing there along with a tired looking Connor I look down at my phone and realize that it's 2:30 am.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath. JC pays the officer and takes us home. I was excepting a whole lot of yelling but he just kept driving he didn't even look at us. we walked in the door and J.C told me to go to my room and to bring Emily and we would talk about it in the morning.

I walk upstairs and Emily passed out on the couch I throw on some spandex and a tank top. Throw my hair in a messy bun and climb in bed.
Morning came way to fast for me. I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and did all that stuff. Once I was done I took two Advil because I had a slight headache.

I walk over to the closet slip on a bra and undies. I throw on Aeropostale jeans and a tight maroon long sleeve t shirt with lace vanz.

I grappled the bottle of Advil and a glass of water I put it next to Emily and turn on the bath and put some bath bombs in it I wake her up and she groans and rolls out of bed and pops the pills and goes to the bathroom groaning and cursing under her breath.

I chuckle and walk down stairs to see Connor and Sam playing Mario kart and Trevor and Kian fighting over the third controller. They realize I'm watching them and Sam yells heard you and Emily missed curfew, got drunk and got caught by the cops. Nice. He says sarcastically with a smirk. I sneer at him.

Connor tells me " J.C wants to talk to you I'll send Emily there when she comes down". okay thanks I say, oh and Emily is not in the best mood she's got a huge hangover. So I would keep it down.
Right after I told them that they all look at each other with big eyes and run to there rooms in fear of a grumpy Emily.

I chuckled and went to J.Cs room. I lightly knocked ok the door.

"Come in." JC replied. I slowly opened the door and walked to his desk where he was sitting editing a video.

He paused for a minute and looked up at me. " what happend honestly i want the truth please."
I sigh and start to tell him what happend that night.

After I told him about the night he goes back to editing his viedio. well.. i ask wanting to know if im in trouble or not. oh um its ok just please dont let it happen again. I hug him and say thank you over and over. he starts to laugh and says " oh haha tell emily timothy had an emergency meeting and he had to leave for a few days and he will be back in a month or so and she is staying with us.

"cool" i went downstairs and saw emily and sam on the couch kissing and laying together. My beautiful innocent eyes i scream and run around. All the guys come out of there rooms and looked confused as to what the commotion is.

Emily and sam are blushing like watermelons. i start to scream " sam and emily are having babies on the couch." i suddenly pause and look at emily funny umm aren't you dating hayes ?

welll.... you see it a little complicated...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha cliffhanger anyway trying to do two chapters in a day we will see how it goes love you all and your comments thanks so much.