Chapter seven

I look over at Emily and see she is wearing high waisted shorts a galaxy croptop a flower crown and vanz.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs everyone is watching a movie as we walk into the living room.

The guys all look at us as they come over and check out our outfits.

They all stand in a line and all nod at the same time in approval

It's scary as hell!

Then kian says " okay be safe be back at one sharp and keep your phone on at ALL times oh and absolutely NO alcohol".

okay alright I say as we head for the door. " bye guys see you later" we decided to walk to the party because it only two blocks away.

we arrive at the party and the music is blasting and there are people passed out on the lawn and people making out everywhere.

Emily took my wrist and led me into the house we walk downstairs in to the basement where Hayes, Matt ,Bryan,Luke, Jason ,Shelby , Kelly and Shaye . Where all sitting in a circle me next to matt and Emily next to Hayes and everyone sitting next to each other randomly when Emily shouts " So who wants to play spin the bottle truth or dare?" yeah okay says the group.

Jason spins first and it lands on Kelly "truth or dare Kell " umm dare says Kelly ok I dare you to call your mom and tell her you are preggo. UGHHH you idiot Kelly groans ( and not in that way perverts) Kelly gets her phone out and dials her mom then says ( phone convo)

K: heyyy mom I have something I need to tell you.

M: what is it sweetie?

K: I'm I'm pregnant

M: KELLY ELIZABETH YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER COMING HOME YOU SLUT YOU ARE A WHORE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN BEING A TEEN MOM ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!

K: MOM! calm down its just a prank jasons a dick and dared me.

M: remind me to kill Jason the next time I see him bye sweetie and don't come home preggo . ( end of convo)

JASON!! Kelly shouts Jason is in tears laughing on the phone I hate you she mutters under her breath

Kelly spins the bottle and it lands on shelbly it went like this for a while shelbly had to do seven minuets of heaven with Luke and shaye had to kiss a random guy. Then it landed on me hayes was the one who spinned the bottle. "I dare you to take a shot of vodka". says Hayes. HAYES shouts Emily. What What Its just a dare says Hayes in defense.

"Fine fine party poopers says Hayes gloomily I dare you to take off a piece of clothing Hayes says."

Ok I take of a sock and smile.

A\N ok I haven't updated my computer has a virus so I finished on my iPhone wich suxs balls so my book is on hold and it should be off in a week or two but I LOVE YOU ALLL I HAVE 2.4k OMFG LOVE YALL BYE BISHHHH