chapter five

A/N hey guys its the swegmasster Master of sweg queen of sass ha ha anyway I want to thank everyone for all the reads and votes i love reading awesome comments from you guys anyway hope you enjoy

we walked out the door and headed for the closet Starbucks we got bored of talking to each other so we decided to put some music on for the rest of the way I plugged in my ipod to m i home system and the first song came on its was let her go by passenger me and Emily looked at each other and just started singing at the top of our lungs when we reached the starbucks we turned the ihome of and went to order emily orderred a nuttela grande frappichanio and i ordered a pumpkin spice latte.

We went to get a table and I asked Emily " soooooo" very awkwardly and she just starts talking and won't shut up! but I don't really mind because I don't really like to talk so it's fine she said " well I tell you a little bit about my self and then you can tell me a little bit we'll I'm 13 I go to gamble Rogers middle school I have a boyfriend he is kinda vine famous his name is Hayes Grier and i am pretty awesome". Oh and I am a white chick from heart

So tell me a little bit about yourself." "Ok well I am 12 I haven't been to school in three years so yea but when u went to school I was super smart so I know how to read".

I do not have a boyfriend I really like music and writing singing but u am terrible tone deaf oh and I really like basket ball when I was little and I was recently adopted by J.C . So yup I said and took a sip of my coffee

Cool and you should come to my school Hayes goes there to. said Emily

All of the sudden Emily's phone starts blurting out IT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER !!!

she says it's Hayes hold on one second. I don't really mind that she was talking to her boyfriend some people might think that that is kinda rude but not me .

Anyway she gets off the phone and says to me " Hayes wants to know if you and me want to go down to wall , it's kind of like the spot where all the kids hang out its just a wall behind a shopping plaza."

"Ok sounds fun" I reply happily we walk out of star bucks.

We got to the "wall" and a bunch of cute boys where hanging out ridding skate boards and there where some girls sitting against the wall.

Emily runs over to a boy who I'm pretty sure it Hayes and gives him a kiss they make a really cute couple .

Emily then introduced me to everyone there was Matt Bryan Luke gray and Jason and Shelby Kelly shaye they all said hey hi and what's up I gave a small wave and said hey.

Me and Emily went over to sit with all the girls who where talking about some big fight a school. I wasn't really listing so I got up and went over to Matt who was on a skate bored and I asked If I can try ? all the guys look at me with a confused look. Matt has his mouth open wide I close it and say you better close your mouth you don't want to get it stuck like that? and he quickly comes back to reality.

He hands me the skate bored and says good luck haha they didn't know before I was "homeless " I had a skate bored.

I roll it and jump on with everybody staring at me I jump and grind on a rail and come back up it and do a kick flip and ride around before I give it back to Matt.
They All look at me with amazement. then I really look at Matt and notice his hair and really pretty Eyes before I go sit on the wall with the girls .

I think I have a crush.... wait do I?!?!?

...............................................................

Hey guys I haven't updated in a while I plan on doing it more often sorry for spelling mistakes love y'all