Chapter 37 ㅡ Still love

Start from the beginning

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME ?!"

"YOU CAN'T TAKE A GIRL LIKE THIS ! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" She hit him in between each word.

"Ok— I SAID OK!" He held both of her hands to stop her.

Their eyes met for a split second before she pulled her hands away. Hyejin let her eyes adjust to the darkness around her and was finally able to see where they were.

"Is that Tae's office?" Hyejin asked upon seeing the large desk in front of her.

"Yupe."

"Ha, I'm so proud of him. Where's the light?" She looked around them only to be stopped by the man.

"If we turn it on, people outside might see the light under the door and come inside. Leave it." He responded in no time earning a look from the girl. "I'm glad you came."

"Right. Sure." She rolled her eyes before walking towards the desk. She jumped on the wooden surface and sat herself down. "So, you wanted to talk, I'm here."

"You're so beautiful tonight.." He whispered, letting his drunk side take over him.

Hyejin just spent a full on-call night and the compliment totally wasn't fitting here. She rolled her eyes before sighing in complete annoyance.

"How can you be so beautiful?" He took a step towards her, his eyes never leaving her.

"You're even more—"

"Ok, let's stop this right there," She scoffed before jumping off the desk and made her way to the front door, "You're wasting my time. I'm leaving."

"Ok. NO. WAIT—"

Jungkook grabbed her wrist before she's reached the door but ended up pulling her way too hard.

The two of them fell on the ground with Hyejin laying on top of Jungkook. They groaned at the same time.

"Arg. Really Jungkook?" She pushed herself placing both of her hands on his chest.

Her hair was on the way, falling all the way down to Jungkook's face. The latter couldn't help it but stare at her.

He lifted his hand up and gently tucked the piece of hair behind her ears, getting a clear view of her face.

Jungkook was mesmerized.

Her light brown eyes still peeked through the darkness. Her brows reaching out together; Her plump lips were gently sucked in as her facial expression showed annoyance.

It was just beautiful to him.

"I-I," She stumbled on her words. Her, too, was lost in his eyes. She couldn't look away despite all of the strength she put into it.

His hand stroke the side of her face, caressing her right cheek. He let his eyes wander around her face until they fell to her lips.

"Jungkook, I-"

"Please, don't say anything.."

He cut her off as his upper body slowly raised up, leaning forward. His face came closer to hers. Their breathes intertwined together as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Just this one time.. let's stop thinking.." He completed before crashing his lips on hers.

Hyejin found herself submerged again. Part of her was fighting against it but she had no control anymore; her feelings took over her thoughts.

Her response brought Jungkook even more in as the gentle kiss turned into a more passionate one.

Jungkook's left hand traveled to Hyejin's back, pushing her more against him and deepening the kiss.

His lips were devouring hers, both of them keeping up on each other's pace. He smoothly laid on his back again, bringing Hyejin back on top of him.

Hyejin suddenly break away from the kiss, catching on some air. She looked down at him, "What are we do—"

"I still love you, Hyejin.."