Chapter 33

Phil's POV
"I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS FUCKING THING! I'M A DUDE. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO ME, LESTER!?"

Needless to say, Dan wasn't happy. He had been perfectly fine before the operation and even for awhile after, but as soon as he got up to take a wee and, you know, saw what the operation had done he lost it. He had been screaming at me for the last three hours and he was screaming at Dr. Mcall and all the nurses for two hours prior to that. I gripped Dan's hand tightly to keep him from ripping his iv out, again.
"Dan, love," I frowned, "you knew what was going to happen. Why are you so upset?"
Dan calmed down as I ran a hand through his hair. He started sniffling and a moment later tears were coming out of his eyes.
"B-because," he sniffled, "it's real now. It was easy to say yes when I was told that it was the only option, but now I feel so disgusting. I'm just some freak. What if the fans found out? They'd hate me."
"Dan," I sighed, "true fans would never hate you, no matter what. But don't worry, if you don't want them to know they don't have to. This can be our little secret. We don't even have to tell our friends, but we might want to tell your mum."
"T-thank you Phil," he smiled weakly, "I think that's a great idea."
"Do you want me to call your mum and see if she'll come visit once we get back to our flat?" I asked.
"Sound wonderful," Dan smiled, "Ask if she can leave my brother with dad, though."
"'Course Dan," I smiled, "do you want me to call her in here?"
"Yes please," Dan said, sounding exactly like a five year old.

I nodded and brought out my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi Jay," I said.
"Can you put her on speakers Phil?" Dan asked.
I nodded and pressed the speakerphone.
"Phil?"
"Yeah. Sorry I got distracted."
"Not that I don't love hearing your voice, but why are you calling?" She asked.
"Well, Dan is in the hospital and-"
"Dan's in the hospital!? Is he okay? Is he dying?" She cried.
"I'm not dying mum," Dan sighed, "just recovering from an operation that you should know about."
"Alright sweety," she said, "go on and tell me."
"I think it should be said in person," Dan said.
"Is it serious?" She asked, worried.
"Not exactly mum. It's just a little strange," Dan frowned.
I held his hand tighter. Jay agreed to come the following weekend, the day after Dan was being released from the hospital. I looked at Dan, who had a mixture of worry and contentment on his face. As I watched, his face screwed up in pain and he placed a hand on his lower abdomen.
"Are you okay?" I asked, worried, "should I call the nurse?"
"No I just, I don't know how girls handle cramps," he sighed, "I'll never underestimate how tough a woman is again."
"If you want I can probably get you something for the pain," I said.
"I think I just want to sleep," he said, "but thank you love."
I smiled, "anytime Dan. Now get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning."
"Are you going home?" He frowned.
"Yes, but just for the night. I'm going to have a shower and get a change of clothes for you and I," I said, kissing his forehead, "I love you. Goodnight."
"Goodnight love," he smiled, "see you in the morning."
I nodded and turned the lights out. I drove home and walked into the flat, barely making it onto the bed before falling asleep. The next morning I woke up, showered, and got dressed. I ate a bowl of cereal, and just made a quick little video, updating people on some pointless things, edited it, then upload it. Then packed clothes for Dan and I. There was a couch in Dan's room that Dr. Mcall said I could stay on. I grabbed my suitcase and got back into the car, driving to a local store. Walking in I blushed as I got towards the aisle I was looking for. "Feminine products". Dr. Mcall had informed me that the hospital pads were extremely uncomfortable and that Dan would probably be a lot more comfortable with some store bought ones. I walked down the aisle and immediately I was confused. Thin ones, thick ones, plain ones, colorful ones, and overnight ones. Which ones did he need?

A/N sorry for the shit chapter, I've just had a lot of "family trouble" I guess you could call it and haven't had time to write a chapter, it was also Christmas, I hope you all had a wonderful day.
But here you go... :) I love you my little snowflakes..
P.s sorry for any typos xx