Chapter 12 The kiss!

I nodded my head, unable to form any words with my mouth. Phil closed his eyes and leaned down. I sucked in a sharp breath, before closing my eyes and meeting him halfway. Our lips met softly, almost cautiously. The kiss was quick to end, but I couldn't deny the fireworks that were rocketting through my body. Pulling away slowly we opened our eyes. I gazed into his eyes, speechless. He let go of me reluctantly, at least I think he was reluctant.

"That was...wow" he stated.

"You mean," my eyes widened, "you liked it!?"

His eyes began darting around the room and his palms were getting sweaty.

Finally he spoke, "what!? No of course not. I just thought, you know, since we are pretend dating that it might be a good idea to get some practice in. Of course I didn't like it, I'm straight."

My eyes began to water, "oh. Um I'm just gonna go take a shower and get ready for tonight. You know, gotta make it look realistic."

"Dan," he stammered.

"Just forget it. I'll see you tonight," I said, running into my room.

I ran into my room shutting the door, hard, behind me. How could I have been so stupid? I actually thought he was kissing me because he liked me. But of course not he's straight and I'm not. Tears were running down my face by now and I threw myself onto my bed.

Ugh sorry this chapter is really short... I have writers block.. I have so many ideas yet have no idea how to fit them into the book!!! Ugh so annoying!! Xx