I- Will

Nico was too far for Will to hear what he was saying. All he knew was that Nico had said something big because Percy was at awe as Nico walked away.

Nico. Will thought. What did Nico have that made him want him close by? Everyone was so afraid of him, and they had the right to be. Nico was the Ghost King, he rose the dead and controlled the shadows. Still, there was something about Nico that made him want to get to know the guy. Like, really know him.

"Told you I'd be back" said Nico as he approached Will. "Now, about the infirmary, I really dont think-"

"Doctor's orders." Interrupted Will. "Come on Death Boy" Will knew that Nico didn't like that name, but he became fond of it.

"You're not even a real doctor." grumbled Nico.

"Sure, I don't have a licence but here in Camp Half-Blood, being a son of Apollo, that's better than any licence I can obtain in the mortal world." Will opened the door of the infirmary for Nico. Nico walked under his arm and stopped as he took in the view of the infirmary. It wasn't much from the outside, just a gray, brown-ish tent. The inside looked just like an emergency room. Beds aligned along the walls, curtains to provide some privacy, and a supply cabinet that never runs out of supplies. The tent was attached to The Big House, it had rooms for patients that needed more attention than the ER could offer. "You're room is this way Death Boy" Will led Nico past the ER and into the building.

"I don't think that I should take up a room. I mean, aren't there others that need it more than I do? Campers with real injuries and problems?" Nico said as he followed Will past several rooms with patients in them. Some sleeping, others awake, and even some with visitors.

"You do have a real problem Death Boy, you almost turned into a shadow remember? I'm sure that that is not good, even for a son of Hades." Will looked back at Nico, he was walking with his arms crossed, clearly annoyed that he was being dragged into the infirmary for three days. Nico looked up and met Will's eyes. For a moment, they just stood there. Nico had the most amazing eyes that he'd ever seen. He knew they were dark brown, but up close they looked dark, almost black, it was like looking up at the night sky. Will didn't notice that he had begun to smile at Nico until Nico looked away trying to hide his blushing cheeks. He looked away. "Uh.. y-your room" Will gestured at the room.

"Three days huh? And then you'll let me go?" Nico asked as he sat on the bed.

"Yep. Three days, unless you want to stay a couple more." Will responded. He was leaning on the door with his arms crossed. "Nico, can I ask you something?"

Nico looked up at Will. "What?"

"What did you tell Percy? I mean, he looked pretty shocked. And Annabeth gave you a high-five. What did you tell him?"

"I... Um..." Nico hesitated for a bit and fiddled around with his skull ring.

"It's okay. I don't want to push you too hard." Will stood up and got ready to leave. "I'll check up on you in an hour okay? There are some clothes in the closet there. Get some sleep okay Death Boy?" Nico nodded. Just as Will turned around to leave, Nico spoke up.

"I had a crush on Percy. It's over now, but that's what I told him. That I had a crush on him but I got over it." Will didn't turn around for a moment. Then without turning around he said.

"Get some sleep Death Boy" And walked away as a smile began to form in his face.