VI- Nico

Walking down towards the infirmary holding hands with Will was wonderful. Will was warm to the touch. The way Will made his body feel warm, it was odd for him, being the son of Hades and everything. Nico never felt warm but, Will's touch made him feel warmth and for some reason he liked the idea of being warm. Nico didn't want to go back to feeling cold, unfortunately Will let go once they got to the infirmary. Nico tried to hide his disappointment.

"Okay Death Boy, time to go to bed." Will walked with Nico all the way back to his room.

"I feel fine Sunshine. I don't understand why I need to stay here." Nico began to fiddle around with his skull ring as he entered his room. "I don't understand why you want me around. I'm a son of Hades. No one wants me around here at camp." Nico didn't look up at Will. Suddenly he felt another hand holding his own. It was Will's.

"Listen here Nico. That isn't true okay? I want you here. I care a lot about you." Will's eyes looked sincere. He looked at Nico for a good minute. Nico blushed. "Well, um.. Everyone cares too. Like Chiron, Jason, Piper, Hazel, and um.. you know.. a lot of people." Will let go of Nico's hand. He blushed and smiled at Nico.

"Sunshine, if I didn't know any better, i'd say that you're blushing." Nico smirked. Will smiled and brushed his hands on his pants.

"Well Death Boy. I think you should rest. You seem to be seeing things." Nico sat down in the bed and laid down. "I'll check up on you in at Dinner time okay?"

"Sure thing Sunshine." Nico was starting to fall asleep. Will walked up to him.

"And remember Death Boy. I care about you." Will leaned in and kissed Nico on the forehead. "Don't forget that." With that Will walked out of the room leaving Nico alone.

"I won't forget. I care about you too." Nico closed his eyes. He didn't feel the skeletal butterflies anymore. He felt butterflies. He felt warm.