||Chapter 27||

"As if we were waiting, we bloom until we ache

Maybe it's the providence of the universe It had to be

You know, I know you are me, and I am you" _Serendipity

Day three of the camp. We've already come this far. And today is the official first day of our dating. We've been called at 8:40 and I've hardly got any sleep due to yesterday or today morning? Funny and cute. The whole night I couldn't think of anything but Jungkook. My life has become a movie and I'm the heroine. Things that happened yesterday only happened in movies my dreams but it's still hard to believe that it was real. All of it. But I'm so glad he's mine. This whole time we were sad and fighting felt like forever. Finally, it's over.

We all assemble in the lawn sharp 8:40. I see Jungkook and I walk towards him. "Hey! Morning" I greet him and he smiles back and holds my hand. "Morning Girlfriend". Before I say something Namjoon interrupts. "hey guys! So now are you together or what?" he asks jokingly. I nod at him. "Don't you have other things to do instead of disturbing people who are absolutely not interested in your bullshit?" Jungkook comments harshly. Namjoon laughs it out. "Yeah! I guess I like her" Namjoon answers. We all become serious by then "Namjoon I-" "Don't worry I'm just joking ha ha. I have very different taste." "You just scared me!" I laugh. "So guess it worked?" He asks me indicating to our plan. I just wink. "What's going on? What plan?" Jungkook looks at me with curiosity. "Wait wait wait! So you guys. . .It was all a plan? You guys hanging out so much, being all flirty? And all those disgusting things I had to see?" He catches on us. "shit" I curse under my breath. "Waaah Y/N Yesterday you were telling me how what I did was so wrong but you were no different." "ha ha But I wasn't like you. You were too much" I argue back little embarrassed. "Guys, are you seriously fighting on your first day?" Tae joins in. "Who said I'm fighting? I was just asking! I don't think I can ever be angry on her" He pulls me closer.

"Everyone please enter the bus. . .In a line" the teacher arrives and announces. "Do you guys know where we're going?" I ask all. "Nope" "No idea" "Where's Jimin?" I ask Tae. "He seemed to have liked a chick. Must be somewhere doing timepass with her" He says it as if it's his usual job. "Uhhhh Okay?! Anyways let's go"

I sit with Jungkook at the very last seat. Don't think too much. I know all the jokes about last seats but we don't do anything but talk. "Want some m&ms?" I ask him. "Nah I'm good" "Actually I'm sorry" "I'm sorry too" and this way we resolve the conflict. We both did something wrong but we're together at this moment and that's what matters the most. The rest of the ride we share the same earphones and listen to some songs.

After 45 to 50 mins we get down and from what I see it's the woods. Why are we in the woods?

"So kids were gonna have a treasure hunt here so all of you guys group up into two now. And of course, I'm with Jungkook so I don't move. "So all will be given 1 beginning clue each pair and you guys have to find other clues which are hidden in the woods. You guys have maps so use them and don't get lost. Here is a treasure box and to open it you'll need a key. So you guys have to find that key. And whoever comes here within 4 hours and opens the treasure box wins. Simple? Not so much cause you guys can't take your phones along with you on the hunt. Bags would be fine though........Any doubts?...none? okay, so your time starts NOW!"

I take the clue and we run inside." read the clue" he tells me . . . . ."I don't get any idea!" I tell him. "Me neither".."Still let's find"

[10 mins later]

"Found something?"

"Nope"

[25 mins later]

"Hmmmm?"