||Chapter 5||

Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest,

Even in the future, never forget the you of right now.
-Tomorrow

*In cafeteria*

"Buy me a bun" orders Jungkook. "What?" I ask exclaimed at his audacity.

"What?"

" Fine. Give me the money " I say irritated. " I thought you were sorry " he chuckles trying to take advantage of my situation. " OKAY! " I make a disgusted face and I leave to buy 2 buns.

*Jungkook smiles as Y/N turns around*

We take our buns and leave for the ground as there is lots of crowd hence we don't find a seat.

*In ground*

We find a place to sit. We're both quite for a while but it's not awkward rather peaceful. It's Busan" says Jungkook breaking the silence. "Huh?"

" The question you asked yesterday "

" Oh okay".

" I was born in Busan but then we moved here ten years ago when I was eight due to my father's transfer " he tells me.

.

.

.

.

" Are you into sports? " I speak up. " Football it is ". I was about to say something but the bell rings and we head off to class. And just like that the day ends.

       Few days pass by with small talks with him....nothing much just a few " HI's " and " BYE's ". Today is the first time I see Jungkook interact with a few guys from Football club. Otherwise he would be at his desk listening to songs with plugs in his ears not giving a shit 'bout the world. Those guys are pretty famous because they're the one's who made us win the Football Championship continuously in a row but I think that's barely the reason that they're famous. In my opinion they're kinda rude and have a serious attitude problem just because they're handsome. Despite them being all famous I didn't know they're names cause I was never interested but seeing Jungkook talk to them made me curious hence I asked a girl about their names. " Are you for real? You don't know their names? " she exclaims at my question making a shocked face. But seriously looking at the way she made her face made me almost choke on my laugh however I control myself and answer her " Do I have to know them? "

" I don't know, I guess cause everyone knows 'em "

" Okay "

" They're Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung"

" So who's whom " I ask not knowing which one's whom. " The one whose tall with black hair and box smile is Kim Taehyung. And the guy besides him with plump lips and blonde hair is Park Jimin. The entire school has a crush on them! " she brags. " Oh, Thanks " I smile and leave for my seat.

After a while he comes back being in quite a good mood. Guess he made some new friends. 

The next few days I constantly spot Jungkook with Jimin and Taehyung and since then our small talks also ended. In a way I kinda fell bad. He seems happy with them.  I guess this was it for 'us'.

After school ends I buy my favourite melted chocolate fudge ans ice cream and walk towards my secret spot........