"She's probably jealous of you," I hear Zoe's annoying voice whisper. I sigh and take a little look around the room, there were a few people staring at us with the utmost amusement.

I walk back to face her. "When's the party?"

"This Friday," She pouted.

"I'll be there," I gave a small smile and walked out. I really hated dramas that painted me as a bad person. I guess I might have been a bit mean to her, but in my defense all Geminis were shitty. I know I shouldn't blame all Geminis based on two people that had hurt me, but I couldn't help it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Why won't this girl leave me alone???

It was lunch break and guess where Amy was seated. Yep. Right next to Fawn and I at our table. She must have figured I was one of the popular kids and was trying to work her way into being my friend.

"I lived in California, but I didn't live in LA. Where I stayed was more of the countryside, but whenever most people hear Cali, they think of the big cities and bright lights," She laughed, forking her vegetables. She had been telling us about her wonderful life in California, and no one asked her by the way.

I leaned my hands on my temple and massage them. My eyes darted to the other side of the room where Gray was seated with Zyair, Aaron, and Luca. They must have dragged Luca into their clique. Too bad, I was just getting friendly with Luca. But, if he wants to be friends with Gray, then he's got to go. I wanted nothing to do with Gray or anyone acquaintanced with him.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Amy whispers, pulling me out from my thoughts. What? My eyes trail her gaze and meet Gray, who had his eyes fixed on me. I must have been staring at him without even realizing it.

"No, I barely know him," I whispered back to her and buried my face in my food as quickly as I could. How embarrassing! He must have thought I was staring at him because I had feelings for him or something.

"It looks like he knows you. He can't stop staring," She whispers back, tugging at the hem of my shirt.

"Well, stop staring," I snapped, without raising my eyes to look at her.

"Oh.. now he's coming here," She beams happily and I could imagine a huge smile on her face. Just kill me.

I hear a tray clatter on the table, followed by more tray clattering. I close my eyes and muttered some curse words, before raising my head in the most natural way, a smile on my lips. I'm met with Gray, Zyair, Aaron, and Luca seated at our table eating their meals like they didn't just cause a scene.

Who the fuck moves tables in-between meals? Almost everyone at the cafeteria was staring at our table now, whispering to each other silently.

I wanted to tell them to leave. Gray and I sitting at the same table was a huge gossip point for students in this school. "Can you-,"

"So Amy, why did you move from Cali," Gray asks, cutting me off and looking up from his food to stare at Amy.

Wait a minute. Where they here because of Amy? This Amy?

"Huh?" Amy asks, stunned as she stared at Gray. She soon regains her composure and smiles at him. "My dad got a new job here in NYC."