"Oh I'm sorry then," She smacks her lips and clasps her hands. She most definitely wasn't sorry. In fact, she probably couldn't be bothered.

"Oh no don't be. Wow, California girls sure are different," Aaron smiles at her sweetly. I roll my eyes disgustedly at his lame words. I should probably start covering my face with a mask or something, these guys don't deserve to see my beauty every day.

"Do you think she has a boyfriend?" Zyair leans closer to ask. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"She's right there, Zyair. Why don't you ask?" I fake smile, gesturing towards Amy.

Zyair blows a raspberry and shakes his head. I watch as Aaron forces the guy next to him to move seats and ushers Amy to seat next to him. She walks over to him, a huge smile on her face. She glances over at Luca and Gray, who have their heads bent, staring at something on their phone. I hated the fact that they were acting like friends, I haven't even seen them talking much.

"Hey, I'm Amy," She reintroduces herself to Aaron.

No shit Sherlock. We got your name the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~

You know how in movies, the new girl hardly talks on the first day. Heck, new girls hardly talk or make friends the first day, in real life. Well, dear Amy is an exception. She is anywhere and everywhere, floating like a pretty harmless butterfly.

She is inviting everyone to her welcoming party, which is a party she's throwing to help everyone get familiar with her. Is that what happens in Californian high schools?

I was tired of seating and watching her, so I grab my bag from the chair and walked out of the class. Well, tried too.

Amy stands in front of me, blocking my path, a huge friendly smile on her face. "I'd like to invite you to my party," She smiles, tilting her head.

"I don't go to strangers' houses," I deadpan, mimicking her sicken sweet facial expression.

"We're not strangers. Although I'm new, we can become friends," She replies with the same sickening sweet smile. Ugh. I can't stand her already. I don't know why but she just rubs me off the wrong way.

"I barely know anything about you," I pull my hand away from her grip.

"You can get to know me now," She replies. Why is she so persistent about my appearance at her party? It's annoying.

I tilted my head to the side and crossed my arms over my chest. "When were you born?"

"May 30th. Why?"

I knew it. She's a fucking Gemini. I am very big on star signs and I really do believe in the character traits. I don't know her much, but I'm pretty convinced she's bad news. I shake my head. "I'm sorry, I'll be busy," I lie with ease.

"You don't even know when the party is," She replied.

"It doesn't matter, but I'm sure I'll be busy whenever it is," I deadpan and walk past her.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" She cried out, stopping me in my tracks. Oh. She is bold. Bold. I never would have been able to call out someone like that, but she didn't even care.