When their lips parted, they both catching their breaths.. Tzuyu smile at her while leaning her forehead to Sana..

"Can I really do it???.." Tzuyu asked, still asking for Sana's permission..

"I'm giving you permission Tzuyu ~ ah...  Let's make love..." Sana said as she intently staring to her wife..

Tzuyu once again kissed Sana on her lips, and this time it's more passionate than before...  She gently laid down her wife to the bed and Tzuyu immediately went top of her.

Tzuyu opened her blouse slowly, twisting each button with her thumb and third finger, then running her finger along her breastbone.

Sana was also, slowly removing Tuzyu's clothes, and when Sana's shirt finally fell open, Tzuyu studied her, then caressed her breasts and it made Sana to turned on..

"Ahhhh...Mmm.." Sana escaping a sweet moan.

Tzuyu licked her nipples, then moved her lips slowly down her stomach, and the latter couldn’t have cared less if she was.

Tzuyu removed her underwear, and kissing her just above her pubic bone, she slipped two fingers inside her and it's start thrusting it.

"Ooohhh G-Godd.. aahhh Tzuyu~ah...." Sana close her eyes the moment Tzuyu inserted her finger to Sana's core without any warning...

Sana moved into her hands until Tzuyu stopped suddenly, removing her fingers as if she’d thought better of the whole thing.

Sana grabbed at her desperately, arms around her head,  and then Tzuyu sank to Sana's knees beside them and fumbled with her core.

Sana moaned as felt Tzuyu's warm mouth through her private part...

"Ahhhh...sh*t..."

Tzuyu stroked her with skillful fingers and then with her skillful tongue she kissed between her legs, rubbing, nudging, poking, in a rhythm like a giant pulse..

"Ooohh.. f-faster Tzuyu~ah.."

Sana's legs twined about her head and shoulders desperately, she was beginning to buck her hips, beginning to come, so Tzuyu quick and deft as if she'd practiced such a maneuver many times shifted her position to crouch over her, as the latter was now crouching over her head..

Tzuyu once again, plunked her finger to Sana's wet core start thrusting in and out.. Sana became breathless when the latter hitting her g-spot and it can be added to the pleasure she was feeling at the moment.

Sana closed her eyes, feeling Tzuyu's lips on slowly tracing her neck, feeling his fingers still thrusting through her core. 

There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping her core, fingers slipping inside her, lips against her lips. Fingers pinched her nipples hurtfully and deliciously ... Tzuyu's kissed went back through her neck as she shower it with more wet kisses...

"Ahhhh..." Sana moan, shen Tzuyu bite her lowered neck...

"Ahhhh...T-Tzuyu~ahhh... Ahhhhh..I'm near..." Sana breathlessly uttered along with her moan...

Tzuyu deepen her finger through her core as the bed was start shaking because of Tzuyu's hard force ....

"Ahhhh... I'm near..." Sana close her eyes as she finally released her sweet liquid...

Tzuyu & Sana both catching their breath when they finally reached their climax, Tzuyu once again went to Sana's core as she slowly clean the latter's womanhood using her mouth...

When she's done, she went back and face her wife who was now tired...

"I love you 🙂.." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her, as she kissed Sana's forehead...

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah..." Sana smile as she gently touch her face. "Happy birthday...(。•̀ᴗ-)✧..."

"This is the best birthday gift ever, Thank you love (◕ᴗ◕✿) ..."

"Your welcome (◍•ᴗ•◍)..."

Tzuyu once again kissed her wife's lips before she laid down beside her... She opened her arms to let Sana's head laid on it while, Sana's arms was hugging the latter's waist...

"Good Night Love (✿^‿^).." Tzuyu kissed her crown.. Sana didn't response, instead she snuggled her body to Tzuyu...

xxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TZUYU 🎂👽