Name:- Natasha

Father and Mother:- Unknown

Occupation:- Working as a waitress in a restaurant 

Education:- High School graduate

Friend:- Kelly Brown

Relationship:- None

I closed the file and my lips curled into an evil smile. She has no one in this world. 

Hmmm, Interesting. That means no one will question me when I dump her after having her body.

She had no boyfriend which means she is a virgin. Oh God, I can't believe that I am going to fuck a virgin.

But she is not that one nightstand girl. She won't let me fuck her without any relationship.

I sighed and decided that I will play that game of relationship for her virgin pussy. Yup I can do that.

.

.

.

I started running in that area. And according to my plan, I tried to be a good man, which I am not, in front of her.

She slowly but surely was felling into my trap. So finally after a week, I asked her to go on a date.

It looks like she was fighting some internal battle but after a few minutes, she agreed.

I grinned and leaned down to kiss her cheek. She smells so good. I really wanted to bite her soft cheeks but I can't do that yet.

Her flushed red cheeks were making her more alluring. God who is she.

After exchanging our phone number, she told me her address, as if I didn't know that already, and left from there.

This game is going to be a lot interesting.

.

.

.

So now I am standing outside her little apartment. I knocked on the door and she opened it after a few minutes.

I was stunned when I looked at her. She is looking so beautiful in this simple outfit.

She was looking very nervous when she saw me staring at her

She was looking very nervous when she saw me staring at her. I gave her the bouquet which I was holding.

She took it from my hand and gave me her shy innocent smile and said softly "Thank you for these beautiful flowers"

She put the bouquet on the table and walked outside and locked the door.

We walked outside her apartment building and I opened the car door for her and she sat but not before saying a soft thank you.

I sat on the driving seat and drove off to a secluded restaurant where people won't recognize me.

I don't want people to make it news that I am dating someone. Nope, I am just playing this game for her virgin pussy.

I don't want to be seen with someone like her. I only dated models and actresses and she is none.

Hell, she doesn't have anyone. She is an orphan. Maybe her parents regret having her and left her in an orphanage.

I shrugged it off mentally. I just want her on my bed and nothing else.

But for that, I have to play the last trick, the hoax of loving her.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Authors Note

Hello guys

Hope you liked it

What do you think about this Liam character?

VOTE, COMMENTS, AND FOLLOW

Till then

P.S. Don't follow me to unfollow later.