Unexpected Guests

Weona sat in her room. The youngest leader of all them at only 12 years-old. Little did Erica know, she would be the hardest to defeat. Her army was incredibly strong and armed. Weona was ready to attack. She heard the doorbell ring. She went to the front of the palace and opened the doors.
    "What business do you have here?" She said, pretending not to know they were planning to attack.
    "We are here to discuss...certain subjects." The General said, having the soldiers attack from behind. Weona raised an eyebrow.
    "We? It seems you are the only one here." She questioned. The General panicked.
    "Uh uh...I meant we as in...the royal we, you know?" She said nervously. Weona nodded.
    "I see...come in and we can discuss these...'certain subjects' you speak of." She said. The General walked into the palace. "I apologise for the mess...I wasn't expecting guests, but what I was expecting was...your attack, General Lee." She said. The General stopped.
    "My what?" She said. Weona stopped as well, a serious look on her face.
    "I am young, but not ignorant." Weona said, not even looking at the General. "The ignorant one in this situation is you. By now, your armies have either retreated or died. You didn't expect us to go down without a fight, did you?" The General was speechless.
    "H-how did you know?" She stuttered. Weona turned around.
    "General, this might be surprising to you, considering your low vocabulary I don't think you are extremely smart, but I am still a ruler, despite my age. Your queen spoke out about her plan to plans and anyone who is not expecting an attack is idiotic." She turned around and continued back to her room. The General left the palace and returned back to Erica.
    "Lee! You have returned. Your soldiers has told me that the youngest queen, the one easiest to defeat, made your best armies retreat?" She said.
    "It wasn't my fault!" Lee exclaimed. "She was prepared! She had her armies at the ready!" She continued.
    "THAT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE'S A CHILD. YOU IDIOT! HER ARMIES ARE TEENAGERS! THEY SIXTEEN AND SEVENTEEN YEAR-OLDS!" She yelled. She breathed. "It is okay. You have a chance to redeem yourself. This battle will not be our last."