War At Dawn

"We attack at Dawn!" Erica told her best soldiers. "We will attack the Water Empire first!" She yelled. She signaled the soldiers away and sat on her thrown. "Michael!" She yelled. A small, sheepish looking servant with glasses ran up to her.
    "Y-yes ma'am?" He stuttered.
    "Get me a drink." She demanded, more calm than usual.
    "Coming right up, m-ma'am." He said as we went to get her a drink. He came back shaking with her drink.
    "DO NOT SPILL IT!" She yelled. He spilled it.
    "I-I'm sorry, ma'am! I'll-" He said before he got interrupted by Erica.
    "You sorry excuse for a human..." She said, in an oddly sympathetic tone.
    "U-uh- I-" He stammered before, again, getting interrupted by Erica.
    "If it weren't for me, you'd be cast out of society. No one would accept you for who you are." She said. "All the other kingdoms would hate you. My mother took you in as a child. She raised you in her grace. In her vision. And now her vision is my vision. Her will is my will. You should be thankful, Michael. You get to witness the acts of true good. In my fight against evil. The beginning of my perfect empire." By now Michael was shaking out of fear.
    "A-am I free to leave now?" He asked. Erica nodded. She smiled.
    "Everything is coming together. Don't worry, mother. I will build this empire in your name."