Elias 3.3

Today, the emperor had invited Athanasia for a boat ride. When Elias learned about it, he kicked himself out of history lesson and dressed himself up again.

Huffing and pouting, Elias had no idea what idea was planted on Claude's mind. What was going on in his head?!

Did he really want a daughter?

Or was it because Elias was not really his son?

Maybe Claude felt some kind of connection to the princess since she was really his daughter. She was not like Elias who was an offspring of an older brother.

Insecurity started to fill up Elias's mind but his ownership over Claude's affection and attention.

Just when Elias had arrived Claude and Athanasia were already greeting each other.

"Hehehe. You look pretty too, Papa!"

Elias frowned and stumped his way to the princess and emperor. He hardly noticed the maid paling and Felix nervously sweating.

Claude blankly stared at the princess, who smiled like her life was full of flowers and giggles.

"Those are weak! You have to be more bold if you want to get dad to react!"

Hearing Elias's nagging, both Claude and Athanasia turned to look at Elias making his way to them.

"Here, look. This is how you have to sing praises to dad."

Claude raised a brow at Elias. Elias grinned widely at Claude.

"Dad, I've already seen you in the morning but seeing you again just made my heart skip a beat."

Claude tilted his head in confusion and Athanasia watched closely at Elias's example. He had, after all, won Claude's affection.

"That is not healthy, we should call a physician."

Claude replied as he was about to order Felix to call a royal physician but Elias quickly spoke up.

"But dad, a royal physician wouldn't know how to fix my unsteady heart."

Claude frowned.

"I know a way to keep it beating unstop without skipping. Felix could help me with that."

"What is it?"

"Share a lot of love in bed!"

There was a cold pause.

Felix was turning blue to red to white and repeat.

The maid, probably Athanasia's maid, looked like she was going to faint any time soon.

Athanasia, although she was so young, she seemed to have understood the meaning behind his words and was turning pale as her eyes kept going back and forth from Elias and Claude.

Claude had freezed. His brain was probably processing what Elias had just said.

It was understandable. Claude had never heard Elias say a hot pick up line and Elias had learned how to think of one from Lykos Jarvi, the boy he had named as his best friend.

Elias had invited the young Jarvi to the Palace many times and they exchanged a lot of pick up lines. Jarvi was weak to the pick up lines Elias had learned from Nour and kept a straight face when hearing dirty ones.

Elias called Nour's pick up lines "Vanilla Pick Up Lines" and Jarvi's pick up line "Pepper Pick Up Lines."

Seeing that Claude was still not responding, Elias concluded that Claude was refusing to believe that Elias had just said such an innocent but dirty line.