Elias 2.2

Many things changed after that incident.

All concubines were either killed or sent back to wherever they came from and as if not wanting lose him, Claude carried Elias everywhere and held him close. It was to the point where Claude had ordered for Elias's room to be moved to the emperor's. They were staying together and using the same bed.

It was the first time Elias saw Claude's room in person.

At the corner of the room, Elias noticed a small fish bowl filled with beautiful and colorful sea glasses. A small tree, like a bonsai, had its roots within the spaces of the pebbles. The trunk was white and the leaves were the color of gold.

Now that he thought about it, every time he saw Claude's room, Elias's view would always be around that corner.

Elias tilted his head.

"What are you looking at?"

He heard Claude speak to him. Elias pointed at the small tree.

"Ah... that one..."

Claude whispered and he went over to it while carrying Elias.

"This is... very important to me."

Claude said as he lightly touched the golden leaves.

"It is very fragile and it needs to be looked after. Change the holy water every two days clean the pebbles and the bowl... and..."

Pausing, Claude tilted his head as he wondered about something and turned to look at Elias. Elias followed and tilted his head.

Why was Claude looking at him like that?

Not long, Claude flinched and his face paled.

Not saying anything to ease silent inquiry, Claude spun around and moved away from the small tree. He sat Elias on the bed and looked at him right in the eye.

"Elias, when you start feeling very exhausted and sleepy, you have to tell me."

The crown prince tilted his head to the other side. He was already exhausted and sleepy.

"?"

"Do you understand?"

Although he did not understand Claude, Elias decided to go along with it and nod.

Claude and Elias became inseparable except when Claude had to go to his office. During the time Claude was working, Elias spent his time with Felix, Nikolas and Liora.

But Elias was more attached to Felix.

The crown prince would lift his hands towards Felix would lift him up like it was natural. Felix would carry him throughout the time Claude was unable.

Elias felt his cheeks burn whenever Felix and Claude carried him.

"Hmhm..."

Elias blinked surprised and saw Nikolas grinning at him. The prince quickly hid his face on Felix's shoulder.

Usually, when it was time for Claude and Elias to have their afternoon tea, it would be quiet walk on their way to the office.

"Sir Robane."

Elias could not help but frown. Could they not see that Felix was busy carrying him?

Tugging at Felix's cape, the red head knight place the prince on the floor. Nikolas made haste to Elias's side and handed him his cane.

Elias twisted his head towards the annoying man that disturbed his innocent time with Felix.

A man with white silver hair and honey yellow eyes stopped them.