With this, Luna has her family around for the holiday and Harry and I get more time to ourselves before we have two whole kids. Oh God.

Harry's never been more excited. Two girls? He's in heaven. I think it's because he knows this new one is definitely going to be obsessed with him as well.

Tonight, Luna is with Mom and Dad and Anne, all of them hanging out and spending the night with her. Harry and I needed to go Christmas shopping for her so we needed her to be out of the house while we wrapped gifts.

Which is exactly what we're doing.

At least it's what we were doing.

If you consider gift wrapping a make out session on the couch like we're teenagers, then yes we are gift wrapping.

Okay, to be fair it's his fault.

He just wouldn't stop with those hands. Just roaming everywhere, I had to give in. Plus, Luna isn't home so I'm going to take this advantage.

But of course, life decides to give me one big fuck over. Because as Harry's lips are slowly trailing down my shirtless body, I feel the familiar pop and rush in between my thighs.

Harry's eyes grow wide and I turn hot, feeling utterly embarrassed. His brows furrow as he stares at the wet spot, tilting his head to the side.

"Already?"

"Harry, no! My fucking water broke."

"Oh!" He chuckles in relief. "Because I thought you–oh fuck." He pales, sitting up.

"Oh fuck," I groan as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Not now."

"She would've been so traumatized if we—"

"But we didn't! So let's move on!" I quickly interject.

"What do I do? What do I do?" He panics, sitting up away from me.

"Take a deep breath, first of all. She won't come for a while. This is barely even the beginning. When my water broke with Luna, she wasn't born until the next morning, remember?"

"So she's not gonna pop out right now?"

"No, so there's no need to freak out yet." I say as I sit up.

As much as I don't want to go through childbirth again, I am fairly more calm than I was the last time.

"Well I mean, in that case..."

"No, we're not going to finish anything."

Harry frowns and sits against the couch, fiddling with his wedding ring.

"Are you in any pain?" He finally asks.

I pause for a moment, placing a hand on my bump.

"Not yet. I don't think anything is going to happen tonight. Chances are I probably won't even go into labor until the morning."

Another frown.

"Stupid early labor," He grumbles. "I want to meet my daughter."

"And you will. Just not yet." I assure him, placing a hand on his thigh.

"So what now?"

"Well, we just wait. Let's finish wrapping Luna's gifts."

So, Harry and I spend the next thirty minutes wrapping everything for Luna. It's already pretty late by the time we're done and we already talked to Luna over the phone with my parents, so all we could really do was go to bed.