chapter 3: the pack expaned

(Author note IMPORTANT: ok...so I'm kinda going to make meeting Yukari, Miyubi and Kurumi In this chapter in a mainly observer POV, and will be a bit simplified, the reason for this is because I want to get to the interesting parts of the story and because we all know of how they the story goes of how they meet and join. Sorry if you hate it but it just saves me time, plus if I was not the writer I would want to, like others who mite share my opinion, to learn a bit more about the OCs)

(Meanwhile at Darwin academy)

No POVMaia, Arnost, Freddy and Halwende were all in a empty class room, the four were having a secret meeting that the pack did not know about "Ok I the reason called you here is  because I know you can trust you" Maia stated "what is it you want ...

No POV
Maia, Arnost, Freddy and Halwende were all in a empty class room, the four were having a secret meeting that the pack did not know about
"Ok I the reason called you here is because I know you can trust you" Maia stated
"what is it you want to talk about" Freddy asked the cave hyena with interest,
"I think we should spy on boss, so we can know what new pack mates we will get if they accepted his offer" Maia told them.
They were shocked by this, spy on Chase without the pack knowing,
"why would you suggest such a thing"Arnost asked as if she just offended a king of the world.
"I told you to know who our-" she said, but was cut off,
"No, why do you really want to"Arnost said in a interacting tone,
Maia was silence, she was so nervous, then she sign, mite as well tell them.
"I have a bite of a crush on Chase" she with a big blush on her face,
The three we even more shocked, but before they could show their approval,
"If any of you say anything, I will personally break every bone in you body, and keep your voice down" Maia said in scary tone, that is nearly made them piss themselves in fear, while saying it quietly.
After they understood they agreed,then next thing to do, who to send,
"I'll go" said Arnost with determination,
"Are you sure man" Halwende asked with concern,
"Yes, I'm great in stealth, and I have a excuse" this statement caught them by surprise, Maia didn't really have a plan of how to not let the rest of the pack to find out.
"Ok let's here it"  the Cave Hyena said,
"I'm going to be visiting relatives for a few days"which was actually true, his grandfather was nearing the end of his days, and he wanted to see Arnost one last time, He was going to do this of course, he's his grandfather for wolfing sake. But his home is 10 minutes close to seton academy, and when his grandfather is getting taken care of by his mother, he will be getting herbs to make medicine, as well as spying on Chase. Once he explained this to them they were all onboard, he well keep a eye out for Chase and see what new members he brings.

Later
(Seton academy)
No POV
Arnost was just finished with his herbs, when he got close to the cooking club building window, he went behind the bushes to not be see and listened in, From what he could gather and see, a Koala named Yukari Komori wanted to join the club.

Later (Seton academy) No POV Arnost was just finished with his herbs, when he got close to the cooking club building window, he went behind the bushes to not be see and listened in, From what he could gather and see, a Koala named Yukari Komori wa...