chapter 33 : the public reaction

I lied with Yoongi for a minute in bed for a minute then I spoke “I wonder what the reaction is going to be Yoongi?” he smiled then I could see him thinking “wahh what a beautiful girl I wish I could marry her,” I chuckled hitting his chest then I faced the shelf which now displayed my album and spoke “what do you think of all this Mr min,” he smile then makes me face him “i think I have the most talented and beautiful girlfriend in the world,” I chuckle hitting his chest lightly then sit up taking a deep breath before squealing again “not long till the music videos come out,” Yoongi nodded then we got up and went downstairs to see the others all on the couch counting down till my music video release as we sit down I hear jungkook speak “I’m so excited!” I chuckled ruffing his hair then I see the clock countdown to 30 seconds left till the release as I sat watching the TV I started to feel a bit weird maybe I was really excited or maybe I was worried about what people would say but it doesn’t matter anymore I was snapped out my day dream as the boys counted down from 10 as they got to one and the videos appeared on the TV screen I smiled slightly but sat watching the TV, not saying anything just staring. After a couple minutes the boys were singing along with my song in the background and I got up placing my hair into a ponytail then I spoke “I’m just going to go out for a minute,” and with that I left as I was walking I came across a swing set so I sat down and looked up at the sunset making the sky a pink and blue fantasy, I took a deep breath out and relaxed for a minute as I sat swaying back and forth slowly I heard a voice “you look sad for realising an album?” I looked up to see Yoongi with his hand rubbing his neck and a slight smile on his face, I nodded chuckling softly “I don’t know why but something doesn’t feel right,” he came and sat next to me as we interlocked our fingers he spoke “why what are you feeling Choi yeonji,” I look up and smile “I feel like my parents would be so proud but I can’t show them this,” he smiled kissing my hand, he smiled then spoke looking into my eyes “you are the most amazing girl and you deserve the world yeonji,” I chuckled getting my hand free “that was so cheesy Min Yoongi,” I saw him pout slightly so I kissed his lips and started walking back home the I spoke “you not coming SUGA?” I saw him blush and slowly run to my side as we walked home hand in hand Talking about high school, as we got through the door I shivered and took my shoes off as I sat down with the boys again I started to shiver more so I went to grab a hoodie after finding one of yoongi’s hoodie I came back downstairs and joined everybody but I was still shivering so I spoke while shivering “is anyone else freezing?” they all shook their heads making me worried as I thought *I can’t be sick* I smiled looking at my phone seeing the amount of positive comments coming through on the YouTube video as I was reading through them I felt my body slowing down and my eyes become heavy as I drift off to sleep. I was aware of my surroundings to an extent; I could feel my body changing from hot to cold and I could feel that my lips were chapped but the rest of the day was a complete blur.