Facts about the bois (NSFW)

[Male Reader Edition]

•Blake hates Byrum but is also afraid of him.

•Butch likes being naked when he goes to sleep (and I mean FULLY naked), but when you're around he tends to sleep in his underwear.

•Bash is a dominant guy, he loves being called master or daddy, but gets turned on when you moan while saying his name.

•Brick is very possessive of you.

•Boomer gets jealous very easily, and hates it when Breeze talks to you.

•Breaker loves teasing you whenever he gives you a blowjob.

•Byrum pours honey, or chocolate syrup on your body whenever you have sex.

•Bolt's room is filled with porno magazines, but you threw it all away. "Seriously Bolt! I'm way better than those pornstars!"

•Breeze always gives you hickeys (a very dark one) whenever you have sex with him. He even made a hickey on your cheek, Byrum made fun of you the next morning.

•Brick loves it when you ride him.

•Sometimes Butch will fuck you raw. (only if you both feel like it)

•Whenever Boomer is on the phone, you always fuck him, cause you love watching him trying not to moan, but he fails anyways "Ew, what the hell Boom? Call me back when you're not fucking anyone, damn it, I'm getting hard."

•Bash loves using stuff on you, such as vibrators, dildo, handcuffs, whips, and even blindfolds. "Ya like that babyboy? Heh. I love it when you look at me like that."

•Butch always wanted to have a threesome with you and Brick, welp he got what he wanted. You were wrecked the other morning so they both had to take care of you. Boomer even hesitated to go inside your room.

•Boomer is not interested in having a threesome with anyone.

•Bolt asked Byrum;
"If you were with the Rowdyruffs or Rowdyrights, who would you rather fuck?"
"I'd fuck........Boomer."

Welp that's it for today, might make a part two tho ;))