How They Met You | Rowdyruff Boys

[Female Reader]

Brick
When he first met you, he called you a "spoiled brat" knowing that your father is one of the richest businessmen in town. You just shrugged him off and left him dumbfounded and amused at your reaction.

Butch
He met you while you were beating up a drunk guy who attempted to rape you, when he saw you throwing punches at the guy, he was surprised to see a girl at an average height, beat a much more taller guy than you are, he was curious about you so he decided to watch the show. "Do you even know who I am you ass?! I am the daughter of the the town's most dangerous mafia!" He was shocked to know that you were the daughter of that man, no wonder you were strong. After you left the drunk man, Butch tried to follow you, because he was rather amused and wanted to know some details about you,, let's just say that you caught him and gave him a punch in the face.

Boomer
He met you at a cafè you were working on, you needed money to support your siblings and a cafè was the best option since no store accepted your resume. He wasn't a regular costumer, you found him very cute. You got a bit of information off of him, and it turns out that you were both attending the same school.

____________________

[Male Reader]

Brick
As one of the most handsome and athletic guys, no way you wouldn't know who Brick was. You're a member of the Volleyball team , and you're also one of the most respected athletes. You talk to each other but when there aren't any topics left, things could go pretty awkward. But on the plus side, you get along pretty well.

Butch
You met at a park. Or rather he bumped into you harshly, you didn't want to talk back like you usually do, because he was much more taller than you were. Terrified, you just apologized and left quickly. But what you didn't know is the way he looked at your back while you were walking away. He thought you looked cute.

Boomer
You met at a restaurant. While you were bringing your food to the table, he bumped into your back, which caused the tray you were holding to fall. You clicked your tongue in annoyance as you looked back at the blonde haired boy, he looked at you apologetically. "I'm sorry! Let me pay for you!"