Cheater | Blake

[Male Reader]

Blake
"W-what is this?!" You said angrily as tears started to form in the corner of your eyes as you looked at the nearly undressed girl that Blake was hovering above on.

"Y-Y/N babe, this isn't what you think it is-"

"It is what I think it is! You damn bastard. Is this what you've been doing? Is this why you keep on ignoring my phone calls? Is this why you don't take me on dates anymore?" You said sobbing quietly

"Y-you never told me you had a boyfriend Blake." The girl said with guilt laced in her tone.

"If you don't want me anymore, just say it. Atleast I'd know how little I mattered to you."(y'all know this scene from steven universe? it still breaks my heart lmaooo) You said quietly, you ran away from the room rushing past a sad looking Breaker and Bash as you heard Blake call after you.

___________________________________________

A few days have passed, as Blake tries to open your door everyday but fails miserably. This day was the same, he kept on knocking on your door, but you've had enough. You made your way towards the door angrily, eyes still puffed from crying all night.

"Blake, I've had enough of you pounding into my, wha-" You were cut off by the familiar black haired boy with a much spikier mohawk, as you realized who he was you gasped lightly.

"B-byrum?" You looked over to his face which was filled with nasty bruises, you cupped his face and lifted his head up

"Byrum? Why-why is your face filled with bruises?" He smiled weakly at you

"You still care about me?" He said in his deep voice, you pulled him inside of your house as you sat him down on the couch and tried to find the first aid kit that was locked in one of the cabinets. When you found it you hurried over to Byrum and started to do the thing (okay I'm really bad at this lmaoo sorry, just pretend that you're trying to clean his face up✌)

"So-"

"So-" you said in unison, as you both chuckled lightly as you ushered him yo go first

"How've you been?" He said gently at you.

"I- I've been doing well." You said lying to him, he lifted your head and looked into your eyes

"You're lying. You always stutter when you lie." He said still remaining his gentle bit deep tone, you sighed.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, I-I feel really miserable these days." You were hesitant to tell him but still spat it out anyways. He looked at your eyes and then at your lips, but removed his hands from your chin.

"May I ask, why?" He said, you paised for a while thinking if you should tell him or not.

"You don't have to tell me Y/N it's ok-"

"It's fine, I'll tell you." You smiled gently at him in which he also returned, 'he's changed alot, he used to be so hyper when we were kids' you thought.

After telling him about what happened, you can see how tight he's gripping the sheets of your couch but still remaining his calm posture. You put your hand in his.

"You've, erm- grown a lot Byrum." You said shyly as he laughed genuinely at you, you found it very attractive of him to laugh like that, you blushed and looked away but you felt his hands make you turn your way to him again gently as if you were fragile. He started leaning in to you as you did the same but was interrupted by the sudden banging on the door.

"Y/N?! Y/N! Please let me in! I'm sorry, I really am!!" You heard Blake's voice call out to you as Byrum clicked his tongue in annoyance and rolled his eyes. You chuckled gently at him, he still looks adorable when he does that. You walked over to the door and opened it as Blake hugged you aggressively, you didn't get a chance to look at his face but you can tell that he's been crying, because you felt something wet touch your clothes.

"Y/N. Please. Come back with me. I need you." He said shakily, it hurts you to see him this way but what he did was wrong.

"I-I'm sorry Blake, can we keep it on the low first? I need more time." His breath hitched as he pulled away from you and looked behind you. You heard Byrum cough

"You heard him. Give it some time pal." Byrum said while glaring at him, Blake hugged you gently and kissed your cheek lightly which made Byrum go forward as your hand stopped him.

"Y/N baby I-I'll wait." He said in a whisper like tone, he walked away further and further from you, as you shed another tear. It hurts like hell. You love him. You really do. But you just want some time to think. You felt Byrum grab your shoulders gently, you turned to face him and hugged him.

"I'll always be here Y/N. Whenever you need me"

Y'all don't worry, I'm gonna give this a part two, it's okay if this made you cringe, trust me it made me cringe more than ever
I'm no good at making oneshots lmaoooo but hopefully you enjoyed this cringeworthy chapter and vote for it, I fucking love you guys, thank for the nearly 500+ views, I might update another chapter today :)))