Chapter 11 - Her Wish

"Is everyone ready for their short story marks returned?" Nagisa had clasped his hands together. He had his organized stacked pieces of papers on his desk. It was a new week, and about three days since his students had handed in their papers. Nagisa had relentlessly worked hard at marking their papers, and finally, he got the marks out. Many students were excited to find out who had the highest mark. The one with the highest deserves a prize from Shiota-Sensei himself.

     "I'll be giving back your short stories back now!" Nagisa called. He held the papers to his chest while marching over to his students. After giving back all the papers, he marched back to his desk.

     "The one with the highest mark was... Miss Naoko-san!"

     Many of the students began groan, while others just mumbled "I knew it". Nagisa understood it, though. Naoko Fujisaki, the fifth student of Class 3-5's attendance, had exceeded Nagisa's expectations. Naoko excelled at her studies and was probably the one person who actually tries to work hard.

     With her two golden blonde braids laying on her shoulders and cinnamon brown eyes, Naoko Fujisaki, the fifth student on Class 3-5's attendance, was perfectly capable of achieving standard marks, but lacks the motivation to do so.

     "So, Naoko-san? What would you like to have as your prize?" Nagisa asked. He fluttered his eyes, waiting in innocence while Naoko impatiently tapped a finger no the surface of her desk. "What I want as my prize?" Naoko tilted her head up at Nagisa, with a creepy sentimental expression creeping up her face. "I want you, Shiota-Sensei to..." A silence of hesitation prolonged in Naoko's words as she pushed on.

     The moment she revealed those words, hysterical cackle had abrupt in the classroom while Nagisa found himself glowing beet red with blush coating his entire skin from embarrassment.

     "W-what did you just say?" Nagisa had stuttered unbelievably over his words. "I want you, Shiota-Sensei..." Naoko grinned. "To wear a skirt."

"That's how you plan on getting Shiota-Sensei to leave?" Tomohiro gasped, with his twin brother, Tomomi laughing beside him. "That's an awesome plan! Now we're totally going to have the best times of our life!"

Nagisa frowned. "Not if I have anything to do with it."

*****

"Come on, Shiota-Sensei!" Naoko nudged the shy teacher, winking with a giggly attitude. "Just get changed! I promise that the others won't take pictures of you! Just hurry up and change! It'll be over within a second!" Nagisa refused with her offer, but of course, Naoko wouldn't back down without a fight. "Hurry up already!" Naoko whined, with brilliant impatience radiating off of her.

     "B-but! I swear... I consider this as sexual harass to your teacher!" Nagisa squeaked as he was shoved into the nearest changing room, with Naoko swiping the curtain off on his flushed face. "Oh who cares about that? Nonetheless, it's supposed to be the other way around!"

     "Hurry up!" Naoko snapped, throwing in a skirt in the changing room. Nagisa winced at the skirt.

     It was short. It was so fucking short.

"No. No way, Naoko-san. You do realize that I can report this to the Principal, right?"

"Ooh! You're bringing up the hierarchy? What an excuse for a weakling!" Naoko cackled on the other side of the curtain. She didn't care. She wanted to bring her teacher down to his knees. After all, he was the one who had shown potential weakness within. "Fine..." Nagisa's petite voice mumbled as he began to slip on the skirt without taking off his pants. Thankfully, he was wearing tight leggings to fit the occasion. What a great coincidence.

What bothered Nagisa further more was how accurate Naoko was. She had picked the same skirt as the one Nagisa had worn right in front of Karma. And it irritated him even more.

     "You done yet? Or are you still denying my prize?" Naoko cooed.

     Nagisa bit his lip embarrassingly. "No. I'm done."

"Then come on out already!" Naoko beamed with pride and determination. And so, the curtains shakily opened. Naoko gasped. She just witnessed the most precious side of her teacher. Nagisa had clutched embarrassingly at the hem of his skirt, with his two knee caps almost pressing right against each other. A big coat of blush formed on his cheeks as he bit his lip and gazed up at Naoko with a hesitant glance. Even after seven years, he was still so worthlessly short.

"Are you done looking?" Nagisa squeaked embarrassingly, looking away.

Naoko sighed. She could snap a picture and threaten her teacher with utter blackmail. Then, her classmates would be so proud and fond of her as the one who saved them from Shiota-Sensei and continued on with their streak. But... as she continued staring at her teacher in a skirt, she realized something.

For some reason, she didn't want Shiota-Sensei to go. She wanted to continue teasing him like how a sadist would, and continue getting under his skin.

She wanted to keep on seeing Shiota-Sensei's weak side. Even a venomous snake pretending to be a puny mouse has their own weak moments. And seeing Shiota-Sensei in a skirt had only weakened her resolve to end his career. Everyone was weak, sure. But having her teacher to continuously remind her that seemed undeniably awesome.

"Ugh... they'll be so disappointed in me." Naoko groaned. She slapped a hand to her face.

Nagisa hesitantly peered up at his student who had faced up at the ceiling. "Naoko-san? Not like I care or anything, but if you take a picture of me right now... it'll be perfect blackmail material."

"Wow. Shiota-Sensei. Even you can look fragile at times, huh." Naoko laughed.

And then, she continued laughing and laughing and laughing. Nagisa looked bewildered at the sight. What could possibly be so hilarious about the sight of him in a skirt? "Shiota-Sensei. Impressive. To think that even you can win over my heart. Not that easy, huh?"

Nagisa tilted his head in confusion. "What? Win over your heart? What do you mean?"

"Nothing." Naoko blushed, brushing off imaginary dirt off her uniform skirt. "Anyways, feel free to take off your dress-up clothes. I won't take a picture, so no worries. But that doesn't mean I won't forget this, Miss Gisa Na," Naoko winked skipping outside of the classroom with Nagisa in a flushed mess. "What! How did you know?" Nagisa had hurriedly gasped in astonishment.

He knew that the rest of his class would be disappointed at Naoko. But she was a strong girl, and he knew that. But to think that she wanted someone to remind her constantly that everyone is weak was unexpected.

He grinned. My class isn't so bad, huh.