Did he want a daughter? Did he want to know what it would feel like to have a daughter? Were daughters cuter?

That must be it. Men wouldn't grow cute but girls would...

Then Claude's love and attention would be taken by that princess, especially since her mother was a fairy with charm aura.

No, he couldn't have that. Claude's love and attention belonged to Elias.

The prince abruptly stood up. His politics lesson had finished and he had asked Liora if Claude had been free. He was going straight to the emperor but his plan was diverted.

"Liora, bring that out..."

Elias ordered as he made his way to his room.

"That, my prince?"

Elias nodded sharply.

Elias would not lose to that princess.

***

BAM

Claude and Athanasia flinched at the door being slammed open. In the doorway, a young girl stood.

Seeing her jewel blue eyes, Athanasia became confused. She never heard of another princess.

She was already mind blown when Lillian had told her Claude had a second older brother and Claude had taken in his nephew under his wing. When she heard that Claude treasured his nephew a lot, she was overwhelmed. It was so different from 'Lovely Princess.'

While it was not weird of the possibility of having another princess besides her, it was confusing because Athanasia never heard of her.

But if this blond princess, who was not even treasured by the emperor, stormed in like this then...

Athanasia paled.

Was this princess trying to get herself killed?!

Maybe she was relying on her dolly appearance? But that was of no use because Claude had killed Athanasia!

Athanasia stole a glimpse from Claude and how wide his eyes were and his mouths was hanging open.

"Elias?"

Claude called out

Claude called out.

'Wait... wasn't Elias the name of my cousin?'

Athanasia thought as she fixed her gaze back on the princess(?).

"Good afternoon, dad."

"Good afternoon. What are you doing dressed like that?"

Athanasia nodded because she was also curious.

"I heard you were having tea with a young lady... so I thought I would show them that they are not needed."

Elias answered and made his way to sit on Claude's lap. He did not forget to glare at Athanasia before turning to Claude with the most innocent and kind smile.

Claude looked amused as he smirked. He also seemed strangely satisfied.

Just before Elias had entered the room, Claude has asked her if she knew him.

"Father?"

Claude's eyes had turned cold and Athanasia felt it. Claude was about to kill her. Claude was going to end her life but the door had slammed open.

Right now, Athanasia knew that Elias had saved her life unknowingly and seeing Claude being so satisfied Athanasia felt that she would not die today.

"What to do..."

Claude wondered with a smirk. Elias gasped at Claude actually wondering.

"I do feel like I need her."

Elias's eyes were wide and watery. Claude smiled teasingly and glanced at Athanasia. His eyes told her that she would serve as a nice tool to make Elias jealous and Athanasia understood, as long as she was able to make Elias jealous, she would live another day.