Part 1

Shuichi POV

After the fall of someone, I realized how familial they looked. Then I realized who that was, it was kokichi, my roommate. I looked toward kaito.
"Call 911, I'm going to check the roof."
He gave me a surprised expression,
"What do you man sidekick?" He forced a smile.
"I think that was my roommate, now call 911." I got out of the car and started running inside the building.
After I made it to the top, that's where I saw his shoes, his phone, and, a note? I picked up the note and skimmed threw it. And I realize, he wanted to do this.
"Dammit." Next I looked at his phone, it was already on with a message, looks like someone was gonna send it to me, but forgot to press send. I sighed before reading it.
"Hey Saihara-Chan! About the call earlier, I was able to do as you please. Oh and don't let the police tell my family anything! Bye bye!"
I was so close to throwing his phone. The message made me sick, telling me that I told him to jump off without even realizing it. I pocketed the message, and his phone. I grabbed his shoes, and went down the stairs. Once I got to our apartment room, I dropped the shoes next to the door. I quickly went down to kaito.
"So?" I asked him.
"So what?"
"You called them, right?"
"Yes, I did, They are coming." I exhaled a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "What happened? He jumped?" Kaito asked looking at me.
"Oh, no he just fell, I didn't find anything up there." Decided he, nor the police needs to know what I found. Maybe I'll tell him later what really was there. Then I started hearing the police sirens.

~time skip~

Kaito's POV

It's after the police questioned us, and we explained we were chilling in a car when suddenly shuichi's roommate fell off the roof, by accident cause we didn't find any leads of anyone pushing him off, or anything leading to suicide. But guess we'll figure out when he wakes up. Or if he wakes up. Currently, we are waiting outside the hospital room, I'm not sure why shuichi cares for this guy but, guess I can't do anything. this whole thing is dumb and I hope he realizes it sooner or later.
"I hope he's ok." Shuichi says while sighing.
"Yeah, same. I guess." I look off in the other direction.
A little later some doctors come out and talk to shuichi.
"He's gonna be ok, only in a coma for a few days. Luckily when he fell, he didn't hit his head first." I think that's what the doctors said. "He'll have to stay in here until he's at least awake. After We'll have our best nurse decide if he's good to leave or not."
Shuichi and I thanked them, and went to my car.
"Hey kaito, can I stay over at your apartment tonight?" Shuichi asked. I glanced ta him, he's looking out the window.
"Oh, yeah sure." I agreed. Them drove out of the parking lot, to our apartments.

Hey this is the author! If I made any spelling errors please let me know, and  I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll work on the next one soon!