The last thing I wanted to see

Lenard POV

The tears have not stopped flowing from my eyes, we just got him back from one kidnapping, and now he's been kidnapped again?! This is insane! I want him back... I NEED him back! I seriously thought that this couldn't happen again, not to him. How in the hell did this even happen, he had police officers outside for fuck sake! "Freddy?" I say in just over a whisper, he turns to me and nods, "Where is he?" I say trying not to ball my eyes out.

He turns to chica as she finished talking to the officers and they left, she shakes her head, Freddy turns to me and says, "Sorry we don't know. But we are going to find them. That's a Fazbear promise. "  As the front door to the pizzeria  shut we heard a blood curdling scream echoing though out the room, like there were speakers around the room. Then the devil's voice came over the speaker.

"If ya want him back, you can have him... In pieces!" A wicked laugh followed that statement, Freddy was growling at it.

"Where the fuck are you!?" I screamed.

"Tish tish tish, watch your language Lenard, you won't find me and even if you do it'll be too late to save your precious boyfriend. I've got a job to do so don't even try to find me. End transmission." After her sinister voice echoed though the room, it was silent, leaving all of us in shock, what the hell is she doing to him down there! 

She can't have gone far right? Maybe she's still in the building, I start to run to the security room and pulled up the camera feed, there's gotta be something in here to show where they went! I pull up the hall camera, and start winding it back, seeing them run off, I flicked to the next camera, seeing them take a set of stairs at the bottom of the hall, dragging Foxy and Tim along the floor with them, now we know where he is, now it's getting there. I run out to the dining room, where Freddy, Chica and Blitz were sat, Freddy's face spoke volumes, his eyes furrowed, his eyes full of rage and sadness, I could see the cogs moving in his head, I stop in my tracks and say seriously, "I know where they are." 

"Really? Where?" Freddy stood up and asked.

"A stairway down the hallway where they were seen in the first place."

"That leads to the basement where *gasps* Freddy that's where Bonnie used to..." Chica said, the last bit was no more than a whisper. Freddy's face grew in anger, Goldie then teleported behind him.

"If your going down there, I'm going with you guys." This caught no one but me by surprise.

"Alright then, let's go." We all simultaneously started to sprint towards the staircase, then a pair of screams were heard as we approached the stairs. We all flew down the stairs and got to a solid metal door, we were about to ram it when Goldie held mine and Freddy's shoulder, "Why don't we just teleport in with my power idiots keep the element of surprise." 

"Point taken." Freddy said, nodding at me, determination in our eyes. Goldie had everyone hang on to him, here we go time to get them back, time to get my boyfriend and best friend back.

As soon as everyone was teleported in, there were 2 figures surrounding Foxy, while Tim was lying limp on the floor, in a pool of blood, while the others went to get foxy back, I sprinted over to Tim, no no no no no no, this isn't happening, this is all a dream, Tim's eyes opened and he weakly held his arm to my face, "Stay with me Tim please please I need you."

The fighting had stopped behind us, and we were surrounded by Freddy, Chica, Goldie, Foxy and Blitz. Tim opened his mouth and weakly said, "Lenny I love you with all my heart, and I'm not gonna make it." I opened my mouth to speak, but Tim put his finger on my lips to shush me, "Live on without me, and please make sure that I don't get forgotten, no one deserves to be forgotten." He sang that last part weakly, he then started to cough violently, "My love take your time, I'll see you on the other side... raise a glass to....Freedom..." Tears were streaming down my face as his eyes closed one last time, no this can't be happening, this can't be happening.

I picked up Tim's body as Chica went off ahead to find those officers and get an ambulance, soon sirens were echoing around the pizzarea, along with the press snapping pictures trying to get the story, the Freddy's gang shielded me from their cameras as we made our way to the ambulance, they shut the door and let me go with them, but nothing good came of that ambulance ride, they couldn't find a heart beat... they were doing CPR but it was no use, he died, I lost him, I wasn't fast enough, I could've stopped this... We arrived at the hospital and they rushed him into the OR, I waited in the waiting room, tears falling down my face uncontrollably, no news today seemed to be good news except the present Tim gave me, I'm still gonna go, but it's for him, not for me. This changes everything, soon I heard someone running down the hallway and stopping infront of me, I looked up and a blurry Mark appeared infront of me, he immediately started hugging me as we waited for news on Tim's condition, a surgon came over to us and started talking to Mark then looking sympathetically at me, shit I know what that means.

Mark came over to me kneeled down and said, "H-he didn't m-make it." Tears streaming down both our faces, we just lost the best person in the world... (I'm crying IRL RN!!)