The Answer now!

Freddy POV

I was pissed, what did Foxy do that  warranted Bonnie acting like that! Then on top of it all he goes after two kids!! The people that we wouldn't hurt if our lives depended on it! I stomp my way over to backstage to find Bonnie looking smug about what he did... That's it I'm going to loose it unless he gives me a good reason not to!

"Explain yourself now!" I shouted, my eyes only showed my pupils.

"Well I can't say the Fox didn't deserve it, especially after what happened in '87 and what forced us to move to this place!" He said in a Karen sort of voice, for god's sake stop doing that voice. 

"Bonnie that was 33 YEARS ago you could've moved past this by now but no you decide it's your right to beat him to a pulp and make him bleed what the hell is wrong with you! I thought that you of all people would understand how to forgive and forget but obviously I am wrong so you will stay away from him until you have learned to forgive and forget! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?

"Fine be like that. Will you fuck off and leave me alone now!" Bonnie shouted, I'm done with this shit, I turn round and walk towards the kitchen to check on the others.

Tim's POV  (This is happening while Freddy is talking to Bonnie)

Foxy lets out his hook and paw to help me and Lenny off the floor.

"Sorry about that laddies, Bonnie can be like that sometimes."

"Foxy, how long has this been going on for?"

"Years, since like 1987." He said quite calmly like he'd just given up. He's been suffering for 33 years my god.

"Look you won't have to deal with him anymore I don't think, Freddy looks like he's going to sort it, now you mentioned food?" I know I know it's insensitive but I'm hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I heard Lenny giggle a bit.

"C'mon landlovers the food is this way." He chuckles and  starts to lead us through the pizzeria and to the kitchen, he reminds me of Mark. Then the smell of pizza hit my nostrils, yessssssss.

"I'll be there in a minute ok love, I just need the loo." Lenny said as he walked down the hallway.

"K BUT I'M NOT GONNA GUARANTEE YOU PIZZA!" I laughed down the hallway, I wasn't kidding. Foxy and I get to the kitchen.

"Hey boys I made pepperoni!" Chica announced, my favourite! 

"Thanyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu." I said, Chica giggled.

"Your welcome, now be careful it's-" 

"HOT!" I tried to put the pizza straight into my mouth and burned my tongue. We all just started laughing.

Lenard's POV

As I finished my business in there, I walked past a poster that said It's me! I looked at it curiously but then it's eyes lit up, I moved back. Fuck what did I do now?! Then a golden version of Freddy literally came out of the poster, I started to run down the hallway but it just appeared in-front of me, the actual hell??

"Hu, a new night guard and this one doesn't stay in the office well you didn't last long." After he said that I was knocked out, damn it, first night on the job and I get knocked out! Well done me!

Freddy POV

While I'm on my way over to the kitchen I notice that my brother is out, Goldie, he has a smile on his face, wonder why he's so happy.

"Well you look happy." I said.

"Well, I did just catch the night guard sooooo." Just as he said that I saw the other kid come out the kitchen.

"Hey guys have you seen Lenard?" He asked so innocently.

"Who's Lenard?" Goldie asked, oh no I know what he's done.

"He's my boyfriend and he is the night guard, you seen him?" 

"..." Goldie fell silent.

"Goldie what did you do?" I said sternly.

"Well..." He said.

"Wait where is he?" The kid said raising his voice with tears threatening to fall.

"Parts and service, I may have knocked him out."

"WHY, ACTUALLY NEVER MIND!" He shouted and ran off down the hall sprinting down to parts and service.

Tim's POV 

I sprinted down the hallway, I need to make sure he's ok... he probably is, tears started to stream down my face. Then I got to a door that said Parts and service STAFF ONLY! Well that's comforting. I try and push open the door but this thing is heavy!  It starts to slowly open just enough that I can squeeze through it.

Then I see it, Lenny's limp body tied up to a chair. I get to his chair and untie him making him start to lean forward, I catch him and start to hug him, allot. Then that Golden Freddy appeared behind the chair. "Get lost." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Sorry kid that's not gonna happen, I live here."  The room was silent, then he clicked his finger and Lenny started to wake up, I was so happy that tears of joy came from my eyes and hugged him tighter. 

"Tim, I can't breathe." 

"Oh sorry haha" I loosened my grip but still hugged him, "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Actually nothing hurts."

"Ahem I'm still stood here, can you two leave my room now?" 

"Not till you explain why you knocked him out!"

"He's a night guard and we usually scare them into quitting but I get bored and kill em after I've tortured them." He said so calm, who does he think he is?

"Who do you think you are?!" I turned to Lenny, "Can you stand?" He got up and I supported him and we walked out of parts and service, "You feel like some pizza?" 

"Yeh, but have you eaten it all is the question." 

"I may have saved some for you." 

"Wow, who are you and what have you done with Tim?" He laughed.

"Heyyyyyy I do sometimes save things" I giggled.

"Ssssuuuurrreeeeeee explain that to the cake in the fridge hahahaha." 

We just laughed and went into the kitchen, and Foxy and Chica looked at us confused, "What's so funny Laddies?" Foxy asked.

"Well this guy is just a comedian to be honest." 

"You sure what about Mark he's like the king of comedy! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N

1061 Words 

Well that's another chapter for you guys, I hope you like these and you can ask questions to me about the characters even if they haven't made an appearance lately.

Penelope 

Mark

Tim

Lenard 

Foxy

Chica 

Bonnie

Freddy 

Thanks for reading guys see you next week!

~Venem Creations