Should I Just Go?

A/N
Just as a warning before this chapter begins in all its glory (he he always wanted to say that!) there will be some sensitive subjects mentioned that may be disturbing to some readers so be ready for some deep stuff anyway on with the chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All you have to do is..." The TV then cut off and I just screamed,

"NOOO!" I couldn't bear it, I already know that she's probably going to ask them to do something that is either illegal or completely insane! A cackle came out of the obis, slowly getting louder and louder, I grew more nervous.

"You... w-w-w" I was cut off by a hush.

"Don't bother wasting any of your worthless breath. You should already be begging for your life, after all I don't see the point of Penelope keeping you alive, preferably I would've killed you in the hospital, but it wasn't my choice and it's fun to see you suffer." He said, he's right though. 

Yes you should have died 

Oh for gods sake go away you I don't wanna talk right now  I scream in my head

You should know by now that isn't  gonna happen, you know the only way to get rid of me!

Yeh, no I am not doing that!

There's a rope right there though  I turned towards the rope in the back of my cage, Come on you know you want to!

B-b-but Lenny and Mark

Do you really think that they're gonna come save you! No one ever helps you what makes you think he's different. Just cause he's your 'boyfriend' doesn't mean that he's gonna automatically help you!

I- Before I got to finish my thought my feet picked themselves up and started to walk over to the rope, maybe I should though I mean, no one is gonna help me and Penelope isn't exactly gonna let me go!

Lenard (Lenny) POV (Cause I'm evil and we haven't actually heard from him in forever)

Well could this day get any worse. First my Tim is in hospital, then a phyco decides to come out of nowhere to come and take him away! Good god he's been taken! I hold my hands in my head and start to cry as Mark furiously paces the room, I can't even believe that Penelope wants us to even do this crazy shit! 

Can we even trust the police any more, I mean what choice do we have, Tim's life is hanging in the balance! The only reason that me and Mark haven't killed a bitch is because we promised Tim. I can't exactly break that promise, I get up from my seat and go to the corridor, I couldn't see that 'police officer' anywhere, then an armed set of police came rushing round the corner and they told us to get our hands in the air and once they saw that we weren't the target, they told us to go down the fire escape and talk to the detectives.

We did as we were told, I was balling in tears, I was a mess. I'll be surprised if the detectives can even understand what I'm going to tell them. Once we get outside, there are police cars and fire trucks everywhere, the lights from the sirens were enough to make anyone go blind, honestly tone it down a bit will ya.

Then someone who showed their detective ID ran up to us, "Are you two ok?" I shook my head and so did Mark, while sorta cuddling me, I swear this guy has just met me and he is already comforting me! Then the detective spoke again, "Do you want to tell me what happened?" Mark was about to tell him everything but I tugged him back and whispered in his ear,

"Can we trust him, I mean how do we know he's not working with her?!" I whisper.

"We don't have a choice if we want to save Tim!" He sorta loudly whispers, he has a point, I go in-front of him and tell the detective everything, Mark's face said it all, we just want Tim back and this phyco in prison for what she's done.

"I'm very sorry for what you've had to go through today, we will do all that we can to bring your boyfriend home to you ok?" I nodded as I started to cry again, I wasn't alone in this, Mark began to break down as the detective shouts to the police behind us, "Hey, need a radio yesterday, get it me now!" An officer quickly returns with one. The detective turns back to us, "Do you know where she might be, give us any clues that you possibly can." I start to scroll back through my memory, when me and Penelope were sorta friends we did go to this abandoned warehouse a lot, that could be something to go off since there's a giant computer system still operational in there.

"Umm, there was this warehouse on Leonardo Road that we used to go all the time when me and the suspect used to be friends, it could be there, and before you go can we come with you, I want to be there with you when we get him back!" I say with great sadness in my voice, trying to do the puppy dog eyes, I really want to go with them!! 

"Of course you can but you'll have to go with me and stick with me until I say so got it." Me and Mark simultaneously nod, he leans into his radio and announces, "Attention all units we've got a kidnapping and the suspect and the victim are believed to be at the warehouse on Leonardo Road so I need all units to go over there now, respond code 3!" The detective then lead us over to his car, as he switched on his siren.

I whispered "Don't worry Tim, we're coming for you." 

Tim POV once again

I had made it to the rope, then I heard footsteps, so I moved away from the rope and to the back of the cage. "If your gonna kill yourself it's long overdue in my opinion, since you took so long," I hear some sort of blade being drawn and then it was pointed at me square in the head," I should just end it for you maybe?" I panicked and went up against the wall of the cage, big mistake, my surgery was still healing so I was hurting like hell! I groaned while breathing rapidly.  Then a lot of wheels could be heard screeching outside, but there was no other noise, I was expecting sirens but it sorta distracted Penelope, as she lowered the blade and shouted "HEY DOFIS CHECK THE CAMERAS ON THE OUTSIDE NOW!" There was no response. She then opens the cage and pulls me out as the door comes crashing down, then she holds the knife at my throat, am I about to die??? "BACK OFF OR HE DIES!" She yells. The police stopped moving.

"Hold positions!" One officer shouts, good god I am going to die! 

"LOOK WE'RE GOING TO WALK OUT OF HERE WITH THE MUTT AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP US!" Penelope yells, then the knife is dropped as I hear a small chuckle from behind me.

"Hand in the air, and we'll be returning Tim to his family and your going to jail." I fall to the ground and gasp for air, the hell just happened? While she was being arrested, the guy who just literally saved my life came and helped me up and said," We have some people waiting for you outside." My face lit up and moved as fast as possible outside. I saw my favourite people once again Lenny practically sprinted from the other side of the street and hugged me, then we started to kiss, "I missed you Lenny." I stutter. " I missed you too" Lenny said, I've missed his voice.

"Alright you two let me get a hug at least before you guys hit it off." Mark laughed, he gets in on the hugging but then Penelope gets lead outside and we all just glare as Mark shouts "Well your plan didn't work did it biotch!" We all just laughed, this is what I wanted to happen, to be back with my beloveds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N 

Well there you go and since our exams are cancelled I'll be able to update this story at least once a week depending how busy I am! Anyways have a good time everybody and stay safe!