Sadness + A/n + Rant

I'M SAD.

A WHILE AGO I WROTE A POEM BASED OFF OF LITTLE MISS MUFFET, AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER.

I RECENTLY REMEMBERED IT AND DECIDED TO POST IT BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE NOTEPAD I WROTE IT ON. 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

IT WAS REALLY GOOD TOO, IT RHYMED AND EVERYTHING.

I'M SAAAAAD.

OK now for the a/n part of this chapter, the thing I wanted to say was....

I'M SO SORRRRYYY.

I know I haven't posted in sooooo long, and I feel really bad it's just well.... I have no idea how to write the next part. So it may take a while, and I'm really sorry.

I've been trying to work out how to do it but it's just not working in my brain, I said at some point that I worked out how to do it and I want lying but I hadn't worked out everything and I then decided that it wasn't a good idea.

And my brain keeps giving me ideas for NEW books to write and I'm like:

No, I'm good I need to work out what the hell going on with this one first.

Plus I've been feeling really shit lately. I know it's no excuse. And I'm really truly sorry for that and for the rant your about to read.

So I'm really sorry, but the next chapter is gonna take a while.

Spoiler warning for Artemis fowl. THE BOOKS. DON'T BOTHER WATCHING THE FILM IT'S SHIT. READ THE BOOKS.

k carry on :)

You don't have to read this bit I'm just mad and I neeeeed to rant about how SHIT THE ARTEMIS FOWL MOVIE IS.

OK SO ONE OF THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ARTEMIS IS THAT HE STARTED OFF AS A POWER HUNGRY 12 YEAR OLD VILLAIN. AND THEN HE GOT A REALLY GREAT CHARACTER ARK, WHERE THE FAIRIES HELPED HIM BECOME A BETTER PERSON.
I LOVED THAT.  AND IN THE MOVIE, THEY SCRAP THAT ENTIRELY!

ALSO THEY CHANGED THE WAY HE FINDS THE FAIRIES. IN THE BOOK HE DISCOVERS THEM HIMSELF, HE THEN KIDANAPS ONE FOR SOME GOLD. BUT IN THE FILM HIS DAD HELPED AND WORKED WITH THE FAIRIES. NO! HIS DAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CRIMINAL MASTERMIND!

AND IN THE BOOK ARTEMIS AND HOLLY (A FAIRY) HAD THIS GREAT LOVE, HATE RELATIONSHIP, WHERE HE KIDANAPS HER AND THEN THEY SLOWLY BECOME UNWILLING PARTNERS AND THEN FRIENDS. BUT THEY DEMOTED HER TO A SIDE CHARACTER! SHE SUPPOSED TO HELP ARTEMIS BECOME A BETTER PERSON, BUT I GUESS THAT NOT NECESSARY SINCE DISNEY COMPLETELY BETRAYED HIS CHARACTER!

ANOTHER THING, IN THE BOOKS ARTEMIS IS PURELY BRAINY, HE'S NOT PHYSICALLY CAPABLE. HE'S THE BRAINS IN AN OPERATION, HE CAN'T RUN FAST OR FIGHT OR SHOOT A GUN. IT MAKES HIM SEEM MORE HUMAN, LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES. BUT IN THE MOVIE HE'S A FUCKING MASTER AT SWORD FIGHTING.

In conclusion, Artemis fowl the movie is a fucking disgrace. And Disney can go eat shit.

Thank you.

And sorry.

Word count : 505