Chapter 4 - Just Them Chilling

3rd person POV

All three 'villains' (we'll just call them idiots) were sitting on the sofa watching TV. It was Saturday afternoon so they still had over a day and a half to get used to ua.

Currently they were watching lots of random series, because they just couldn't agree on what to watch. Dabi wanted to watch any horror movie, toga wanted to watch attack on titan, and deku wanted to watch Hazbin Hotel.

Currently toga and deku were screaming at each other whilst fighting over the remote, while Dabi just watched annabelle on his ipad. Honestly they were being very loud. So loud that a few hero students who were trying to sleep in, were currently grumbling and complaining to each other. As  "TOGA COME BACK HERE YOU DEMENTED BITCH!" was heard form the ceiling a few very tired hero students congregated in the kitchen to complain. "what the hell Is going on up there?" said one sleep deprived pikachu "I know aizawa told us to forget about them but seriously, could they be more loud?"

"oh come on kaminari stop complaining. It's not like you don't make twice as much noise half of the time" " yeah I admit I'm loud, but at least not at ungodly times. ON SATURDAYS, I mean come on jirou I'm dumb, but I'm not suicidal"

Back to the villains

"TOGGAAA, YOU PHYCOTIC, MURDEROUS, BLOODTHIRSTY BITCH! COME BACK HERE!" deku screeched, jumping over and running on all the furniture trying to get the remote off toga. Suddenly deku tripped whilst running along the couch, he seemed to have forgotten about Dabi. Let's just say he did not appreciate being stepped on AND ignored. After the following battle the living room on their floor looked like this:   

(I suck at describing OK?)

(please ignore the window and the door, and add a load of burns from blue flames

(please ignore the window and the door, and add a load of burns from blue flames. )

After that 5 hour fight, all three of the idiot squad were casually sitting on the sofa. Dabi in the middle with his arms hanging over the back of the sofa with toga leaning on is arm cleaning a knife. While deku just layed down with his head in dabis lap. "so what's for dinner?" as Dabi asked this both him and toga looked at deku. "spaghetti" he said grumpily. "AHHH HELL YEAH!" toga yelled, whilst Dabi just thought 'hmm my favourite' (if you get that reference I love you)

"OK well depending on what time you want dinner I should start now" deku said sitting up, dabi looked slightly disappointed for a split second before going back to his bored face. "so tata, I'm going to start dinner now"

Time skip brought to you by me not knowing what to write that would be funny

"Dekkkuuuu, are you nearly dooonee?" toga asked drapped lazily over the couch looking at the kitchen. They had ended up putting some crappy movie that none of them enjoyed on. "Yeaaah, I'm just adding the poison" deku yelled back from the kitchen, as deku said that Dabi looked up slight worry plastered over his face "oooookaayy, remember to add extra for Dabi!" toga cooed. "Yeah yeah I know. I've made dinner for you guys before. Its not my first time poisoning Dabi" this time Dabi looked very worried "it isn't?" "remember your birthday?" "yeah.." "and how you said no alchahol" "yeah...." "and how you let me make your cake" "mhm.." "well I may have put cyanide in your cake"  .  .  . "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?! YOU POISONED MY BIRTHDAY CAKE?!" Dabi started blindly cursing.

"dinners ready~" deku cooed as he walked back into the living room "HOLY JESus, I forgot we wrecked the living room... Alright so after dinner we are going to clean this up. Okay?" deku was standing there with a stack of three plates in one hand and a pan full of pasta in the other. "okay, okay" both Dabi and toga said looking away.

At this moment in time the only thing they could think about was how much deku was acting like mamgiri. (666 words boi 😈😈😈😈) as they all sat down at the table and ate, It was one of the few times where silence was heard from the fourth floor of the dorms.

After dinner all three started to very effectively clean out the ruined living room. They also pushed all of their beds into the living room, and shoved them next to each other so that they didn't have to be apart. Because they all got  pretty bad separation anxiety, deku got it the worst, while toga just got really bad night terrors when sleeping alone, and Dabi just wanted to support and protect his little comrades. ( if you got that reference your my best friend)

"OK well now that everything is nice and clean. And everything else is fixed or thrown out the window, you know what we're going to do now... IT'S TIME FOR MINECRAFT!" deku suddenly started screaming the last bit. "The hero course students are so gonna hate us by the time Monday comes. Also I'M TOTALLY GONNA BEAT YOU GUYS!" "DABI YOU NINCOMPOOP, YOU CAN'T BEAT PEOPLE AT MINECRAFT" while this arguement escalated toga went and opened Minecraft on (insert gaming system here, I always play on laptop) and a started trying to find a cute place to build a house.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

Word count: 912

I got nothing to say.

Apart from this: if you understood all of the references in this chapter. You are officially my best (and only) friend.