Chapter 6 - D.. Deku? (WARNING: short)

The picture is just a really nice picture I took and wanted to show off.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

3rd Person POV

As the three villains walk into the room all eyes were on them, apart from one person who thought that these 'extras' didn't matter (you can geuss who that was, and if you can't then... It was bakugo). They all stood at the front, all the students were studying the villains trying to work out how powerful they were. Toga seemed happy, joyful and careless. They thought Dabi was the most powerful, serious, tall, dark and handsome. And then when they looked at deku- 'where did he get that milkshake?' was one of the two main thoughts that passed through people's heads. The second thought was that this was an innocent cinnamon roll who needed to be protected.

Then after a minute they noticed that two out of three of the villains were looking awkward, in fact everyone was rather uncomfortable apart from-- "sluuuuurp"... deku. Eventually toga stepped forward to clear the way.

"HELLO! my name is himiko toga! I am 15! And my quirk is that if I drink someone's blood I can transform into them! how long I transform depends on how much blood I drink!" there was a silence in which aizawa coughed. "Oh! Right! Haha I'm supposed to tell you my kill count.. Well it's 214!" there was a difinitive silence then. All the students looked a little scared, bakugo finally took an interest, but he pretended he didn't care. So instead of looking at the three villains he instead just listened whilst staring out the window.

Toga stepped back and for a second there was yet another awkward silence, until toga shoved Dabi forwards to introduce himself. "Hi, my names Dabi. Just Dabi. I'm 16, so I don't know why I'm in your class. My quirk is cremation, basically really hot fire. And my kill count is 174" after this they were surprised, they would have thought that scary Dabi would have a bigger kill count then hyperactive toga. Dabi stepped back into the line, and now all attention was focused on deku...

Deku stepped forward after a minute that was filled with an uncomfortable silence, and milkshake drinking noises. After he finally finished his fudge brownie milkshake he started speaking "hi my name is deku-" he started but just then bakugo stood up pushing his seat over. Everyone stared at him, normally he would explode at the attention, but he didn't notice. He had eyes only for deku."D.. Deku?" he choked out, tears pooling in his eyes. "No..?" bakugou deadpaned "Eh?! DON'T LIE TO ME NERD, I KNOW IT'S YOU SHITTY DEKU!" after his usual explosion, this time directed at a villain everyone turned to deku to see his reaction. "ha... You haven't changed a bit... Unfortunately I have. So no I'm not the deku you knew" Bakugou looked lost for words.

"anywho, hi I'm izuku midoriya, but you can all call me deku. I'm 15. And my quirk-" bakugou interrupted YET AGAIN.
"Deku, you don't have a quirk! Your a shitty, useless, quirkless deku!" this time deku was annoyed, so were Dabi and toga but they knew he could take care of himself. "if you would let me fucking finish! Katsuki." at this bakugou looked hurt, miserable. "thank you. Now as I was saying-" as he continued he went back to his cheary tone and smiley face. "my quirk doesn't really have a name but basically what I can do is.. I can make any flavour of milkshake appear anywhere at anytime." he grinned. He loved his quirk. "Oh! And my kill count is 364!" everyone's mouths fell open. This. Tiny. Innocent. Cinnamon roll. Had. Killed. 300. 60. 4. PEOPLE?!

At that point the villains knew one thing: They were going to enjoy this.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

I'm sorry! I know this chapter is short. But I just couldn't get a hold of the flow.

So next chapter will hopefully be longer.

Word count: 696