Chapter 2- I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE!

So here we are, I'm continuing the story, it's true that i wasn't completely happy with it but Im going to try to correct that.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

Eraserheads POV

I left the room, I had not had enough sleep to deal with some villain kids who seemed to be on crack.

My thoughts drifted off to what nezu had been saying earlier, a UA Villain rehabilitation course? Of course he said that due to them being villains the most sensible solution would be to have them participate in the hero course. He seemed to be over looking the fact that these were villains, who probably wouldn't appreciate taking lessons with a bunch of heroes In training.

Did he really think that he could 'save' the villains? It would seem so, I mean his quirk was one that made him immensely smart.

Dekus POV

The hero and the detective had both left after another 2 minutes of looking confused. We had been 'alone' in the interigation room for about half an hour. Which was surprising, why hadn't they sent them to jail yet? They had all the evidence they needed, I mean we literally admitted to having murdered hundreds of people.

Just as I thought that some weird bear, mouse looking thing. He was walking up to the seat in front of us, whilst keeping an eye on the weird bear mutant I noticed Eraserhead also slipping into the room. Probably to protect the bear thing.

"hello, my name is nezu. I am here to offer you a deal. As you probably know I am the principal of UA.." the bear thing started talking but dabi decided to be a cocky little shit and interrupt "so why the fuck should we care, get to the point, what's the deal?" I glared at Dabi. He really was annoying "I'm sorry about him, please take your time explaining" I said whilst glaring at Dabi, he was doing this just to annoy me.

The bear, or 'nezu' continued speaking "as I was saying I am the principal of UA and I have an offer for you. I am starting up a course in the school called 'ua villain rehabilitation program' and I have decided that you three will be the perfect people to test whether it works!" he finished, I just stared at him mouth hanging open I had a feeling that Dabi and toga were making the exact same face.

.
..
...
..
.

" you want us, VILLAINS, to go to your school, that trains Heroes. Because eyou think we can change? " I question confused. "yes" said the weird mouse thing. " OK I'm going to have to say fuck no, I hope you understand I just don't want to fuck around with a bunch of hero wannabes" I say with mock politeness, nezu just looks at me amused. " well you do have the option to decline but I do have to tell you that it's either come to ua for the rehabilitation or go to jail for the rest of your lives" I paused, we would probably be able to break out of jail, but that depended on which jail they sent us to. "OK so if we do choose ua would you separate us?" I asked, it was in fact a very serious question. We all depended on each other and if we got he said they would separate us I would blow up the entire school to get back to them. Nezu seemed to realise that this was a very serious issue" no we would not separate you, all three of you would have your own floor in the dorms, so that you won't be disturbed. But you will not be separated." hmm that was an upside, in jail they would take toga away from me and Dabi.

" OK we'll go to ua" Dabi, toga and Eraserhead all looked at me, shocked. Nezu just smiled like he knew what I would choose. Just then Dabi started swearing and toga started screaming that the world had gone insane and that she didn't want to be left out. I feel so sorry for our future teacher.

" now you will be going to the UA dorms to settle in, you will have the weekend to get used to it and then on Monday you will be joining, Eraserheads class or 'mr aizawa' as will calm him in class" I glance at Eraserhead, he looked like he wanted to die... I mean mood.

Time skip brought to you by... Me waking up to DAMN Early. 😭😭😭 I'm exhausted.

We were sitting in a cop car at about three in the morning, we had been here for about 10 minutes, 'Mr aizawa' and nezu were still in the police station signing papers.
..
...
..
What could it hurt to go to sleep, we've been here about half an hour and I'm fucking tired, sue me. I feel a weight on my shoulder, toga has fallen asleep. I look at dabby, a plea in my eyes. " yeah sure whatever" he says, "yay!" I beam my angelic 'I'm the new sun' smile at him as he adjusts himself so that I will be more comfortable.

Eventually we're all asleep toga, lying on my shoulder, Dabi having his back up against the door with me inbetween his legs... 😏 Kinky~

Eraserheads POV

As I get into the front of the car with some other police guy I glance in the back and see the three villains cuddled up in the back seat, they seemed to be asleep. Well to be fair it was 4:36 In the morning.

Sleep well...

My new problem children.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

Gotta love that dadzawa~

I have not proof read, and was quite surprised at how many mistakes I made. I'm quite happy with how the end turned out.

Anywayyyy hope you enjoyed the new chapter, this book is actually doing better than I expected! Already about 50 reads! I didnt think anyone would read it!

Anyway sorry about the long a/n I always skip these...
Funny thing I only just worked out what a/n means! It's author's note!

Word count: 1050