023

★❆︎◈

mattia bit his lip and kissed me. i kissed back and started to rock back and forth against his dick, making him groan between the kiss.
it became a french kiss, and it was getting hotter and hotter.

his hands went under my dress and up to my bra, and he quickly unclipped it. he threw it on the floor somewhere.
i pull away and bit his lower lip, smiling. i open the door and start to walk out until he grabs my hand and pushes me on the bed.

"i'm not letting you tease me." he said, crawling on the bed to me. he slid his hands under my dress and took off my panties, and started to rub my clit.

i started to moan as he was looking at me while he was starting to rub faster and he smirked at me.
"you like that?" he said. i just nodded but then i felt his finger go inside my pussy, causing me to moan again.

"sorry i didn't hear you." mattia started to go in and out, making me almost scream but i held it in.

"y-yes....daddy~" i moaned.

"you love it when daddy fingers your pussy, don't you?"

"yesss...fuck..."

he added another finger and i gripped his hair, trying to hold it my moans, as he started to go faster going in and out.

until we heard footsteps.

a short alejandro pov

while natalie and mattia were gone, i was with some girl named katie. she was all nice and all, and definitely looked pretty as fuck.

"it was really nice talking to you. but i gotta go back to my friends." she says.

"see you." i respond. she waves goodbye, and i wave back. now i was basically alone.

gay shortie 🌈 = kairi

big boobs ❤️

alejandro
where y'all at ?

gay shortie 🌈
destiny's at her dorm sleeping. i heard
mattia and natalie are at the mattia's dad's room.
and i'm still with juliana.

alejandro
bruh why they takin such a long time

gay shortie 🌈
idk. check on them.

________________________________

i turn off my phone and walk to mattia's dad room. i've always wondered why he had one, probably gets some of mattia's mom's pussy.

i was about to head inside until i heard moaning. ah shit.

"YUHHH, GET INTOOO ITTT!" i yelled. i heard natalie laugh.
"go away, alex." mattia said. 

i walk away but text him 'get that pussy.' and he responded with a 'fuck off'.

mattias pov

as i heard her moaning, it was just turning me on. calling me daddy, and all that shit was just so fucking attractive.

"fuck, natalie. you're so wet." i said, adding another finger into her pussy. god, i was drooling over her.

"i....fuckk. i'm gonna cumm~" she moans.

"do it." as i said that, she came onto my fingers and i took them out. i licked them, and i lay down beside her.

"my dad's going to kill me if he ever figures out, i fingered a girl in his guest room." i joked.

"wait. why does he have a guest room in the school..?"

"to fuck my mom."

as i said that, she laughed and her laugh was literally so fucking cute. ugh, i'm a simp.

"let's go before my dad walks in on us."

i put her panties back on and help her walk to her dorm. as we walked in, we saw destiny with a vibrator. i instantly look away, cause i didn't wanna see that shit.

"oh fuck fuck fuck." destiny repeated.

"are you dressed now?" i said, making natalie chuckle.

"yea.." natalie responded. i look back at destiny and her face was red of embarrassment.

"is this is what you were doing instead of sleeping..?" natalie asked. destiny nodded making natalie laugh and shake her head.

"how did you get a vibrator in the first place?"

"i bought it like last year.. but i only used it when i needed to." she explained. "i'm gonna go to sleep now, goodbye."

she covers her face with the blanket and turns around.

"goodnight....daddy." natalie pecked me on the lips and closed the door, leaving me speechless.

did she just...nah..i-

ugh, she's so hot.

✰❅☽