003

☏𑁍シ

natalies pov (friday)

❤️💬@natalievixenn: gm insta ✨Liked by not

❤️💬
@natalievixenn: gm insta
Liked by not.destinyy, kairicosentino, colorful, 9,816 other users

comments:

@kairicosentino: u a cracker

@totallynot.alejandro: let me just fuck youuu. pretty please?
↪️ @natalievixenn: you tried! 🧚🏻💋💫 now don't try again 💞✨

@user5: beautiful
Liked by @natalievixenn and 852 other users

@colorful: very pretty.
↪️@natalievixenn: tysm ! ❤️

@destinyeatscheese: i still feel kinda sick but i'm gucci
Liked by @mattiapolibio, @natalievixenn and 619 other users

@hater9: she looks kinda ugly 🤮
↪️@destinyeatscheese: you must be blind. should i order glasses for you?

Load more comments
__________________________________

i grab my towel and shampoo, then i walk to the girls bathroom. while i was there, i saw destiny brushing her teeth and couple of other girls.

"finally. you're up." destiny says, while the toothbrush is in her mouth. i chuckle and start to shower. i closed the curtain and i take off my clothes. i turned the water to hot and god, it felt so nice.

i could be here all day. i start to put shampoo in my hair and rub it gently. while i was doing that, i heard the door open and heard girls laughing.

"ah. destiny roberts.." i heard jamie say. the sink stopped.

"what the fuck do you want, jamie?" destiny responded. i peeked through the curtain and jamie was crossing her arms. her friends were by her side.

"oh nothing. i just wanted to check on you since your boyfriend cheated." jamie says. and one of her friends laugh. so that's why she was acting like that?

"i guess the 'popular and perfect' girl of the school isn't so perfect at all." her friend said. and jamie high fives her.

"can you just leave me the fuck alone?" she sighs. i saw tears coming down her eyes and jamie fake pouts.

"aww. she's not so bold now, is she?" i stopped showering and covered my body with the towel. i opened the curtain and walk up to her.

"you heard her. leave, jamie." i said, pushing her shoulder. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me up and down, laughing.