019

༄᪥᯾
mattias pov

it was saturday, and i was peacefully sleeping until kairi, of course, had to ruin it.

"wake upp." he kept shaking me and i had enough so i finally opened my eyes to see him smiling.

"what?" i said.

"the pool's open."

oh shit. i forgot today was the day they opened the pool. i change into my swim shorts and look into the mirror. ugh, my body looks so ugly.

i walk to the room where the pool was, and there was already so much people inside. i looked around and already saw natalie and destiny.

natalie was in a red bikini, and looked so fucking sexy in that. i'm so horny right now, i need to fuck her.

destiny jumped in with paul while i was just sitting down on the chair, scrolling through tik tok.

until natalie walked to the pool and jumped in with alejandro. they were splashing each other and goofing around, which was making me confused because they were never this close before.

"they never were this close before." i told kairi.

"didn't you hear? they're dating."

dating? since when? alejandro wouldn't pull that shit.

"tell me you're kidding."

he shrugged and shook his head. he stood up and walked to juliana and her friends.

i was not okay with alejandro and natalie dating. hell no. i was on my phone and saw alejandro's post on his spam. it was him and natalie with the same caption as my post with courtney.

ugh, this is just. i jump inside the pool and it was cold asss fuck.

"hey, mattiaaa." i heard jamie say. i turn around to see her. what does she want noww? i literally fuckimg broke up with her like a day ago or something. ion fucking know.

"what do you want?" i rolled my eyes. i ran my fingers through my wet hair and looked at her.

"i really miss youu. can you drop that bitch and get back with me?" she started to play with my hair.

i ignored her and looked at natalie and alejandro. god, i want to just fuck the shit out of natalie and kiss her so bad.

natalie walked out the pool and her hair was wet, same with her body. as she walked out, she ran her fingers through her hair. fuck. she's so hot.

"are you seriously looking at that ugly ass bitch instead of listening to me?"

"can you shut the fuck up for one second?" i said. she gasped then rolled her eyes and went somewhere. someone had to tell her.

i walked out and walked to where natalie and alejandro was.

"could i talk to you privately?" i asked. she nodded and i grabbed her hand and leaded her to the janitor's closet.

"are you seriously dating alejandro?"

"yeah. is there a problem?"

"yea, there fucking is." i raise my voice.

"you said, no strings attached. right? or did i hear wrong?" she crossed her arms.

"fucking hell." i mumbled. i guess she heard because she was giving me a look.

"why are you so mad? you're dating plenty of girls-"

"it's because i fucking like you." i interrupted.

☆𓃠㋛