021

⚓︎♥︎♁

"why are you here?" i walk up to him. he flinched and looked at him, his eyes full of worry.

"all of the 7-elevens in new york were closed." his voice cracked. the hell. i know he's lying when his voice cracks. mf scared.

"you're lying." i crossed my arms. he sighed and scratched his the back of his head.

"okay. ever since your mom kicked me out, i told you and her i'd be living in new york. but, i was out of it and i went to a strip club and found the woman that i'm married to now, and we live here. not in new york."

"and you didn't even visit?" i rolled my eyes and walled back to where my stuff is and grabbed it, then walked back to campus.

as i got in my dorm, alejandro was sitting on my bed watching TV. i placed the bags down on my nightstand and sat beside him.

"where were you? i called you like 50 times." he said, turning off the TV and turning to me. i opened the bag of taki's and started to eat.

"i went to 7-eleven. i was hungryy." i say, dragging out the y. he nodded and snatched the bag away from me. bitch, no one takes MY food.
i snatched it back making him do a pouty face. i rolled my eyes and gave it back to him.

all we did was cuddle and watch some movies. like friday the 13th, after, bird box and more.
"they're still partying?" alejandro said. i checked the time and it was like 3 AM.

"you wanna go to the party? have fun a little?" i suggested. he nodded, and i walked over to my closet to change.
"you should wear this." alejandro was holding up a pink dress, like this.

i change into that dress and looked at the mirror

i change into that dress and looked at the mirror. ew, i look like a rat.

"i don't think this is the one for me." i start to take it off but alejandro stops me and gives me a look.
"don't even think about it. you look amazing."
haha. funny.

i roll my eyes and walk out. the party was actually inside of the where the pool was. it was a pool party. i saw destiny standing alone, drinking a bottle of beer.

"hey, des. where's paul?" i asked her. she shrugged and continued to drink her beer.

"he said...he decided to stay in hiss dormmm." she says. i nod and take a bottle of beer, and take a sip.
everyone was jumping in the pool, dancing, and a lot more.

i looked around the room and saw mattia making out with another girl. it's just all a lie. he doesn't like me, ughh.

i got a notification from my phone and i took it out. it was a groupchat named 'big boobs ❤️' and i didn't know why i was in it.