001

✰✰✰
natalies pov

"i'm gonna be fine, mom." i said. she nodded and wiped her tears away. she smiled and drove away and waved out the window.

i was holding a box full of clothes, and other stuff i needed. i took out my schedule and the room was on the second floor.

i walked inside the school and it was big. the hallways were full of students, and there was club posters on the wall.

later, i found my room and i walked inside. there was LED lights, posters on the walls, and everything. i unpack everything and start to hang my clothes in my closet.

"you must be natalie." a girl said. her voice was soothing and she looked pretty. i could tell we were going to be friends.

"yeah. and you are...?" i questioned.

"destiny roberts." she responded. she held her hand out and smiled. i shook her hand and continued to unpack.

while i was unpacking, a boy came in and was talking to destiny.

"do you have it?" the boy asked.

"yeah. right here." destiny said. in the corner of my eye, i looked at her and she was giving him weed.

"who's this?" i heard the boy say. i turned away from
them and i heard footsteps closer to me. then, he slapped my ass.

"don't be rude, alejandro. she's the new girl." destiny rolled her eyes and slapped the boy's hand. 'alejandro' chuckled and walked out.

"don't worry. he acts like that to every girl." she said.

"sounds like an asshole." i mumbled. destiny laughed and shook his head.

"he's nice when you get to know him." she said, walking up to me and giving me a slight hug.

i finished unpacking and the dorm looked great. the floor was kinda messy, but it was fine. i'm not a neat person anyways.

destiny started to get up and she put on her backpack. she took out a lip gloss then rubbed it on her lips.

"we're already going to class?" i said. she turned around and nodded, then put away her lip gloss.

"the email they sent to you. it  should involve what time classes start." she walked out and closed the door. i started to put on my backpack and i walked out of the dorms to class.

i found my way to class 2 minutes later and i was a little late. i walked in to class and everyone stared at me, while the boys were looking at me up and down.

"you're a bit late for the first day." the teacher said, crossing her arms. i sat somewhere in the back and took out a pen and a notebook.

i looked around the room and i saw a boy stare at me. he had fluffy hair, and i could tell he had hazel eyes. he was wearing a grey champion hoodie with black sweatpants and air forces 1.

to be honest, he looked hot. he smirked and looked back to the teacher. oh alright then.

class ended and it was lunch. everyone was outside eating their lunches with friends. i looked around and saw destiny talking to the boy who was staring at me in class, the boy that slapped my ass and a short boy.

"oh hey, natalie. guys, this is the new girl i've been talking about." destiny said, nudging my arm. i sat next to her and i kept getting notifications from the group chat.

"so 'natalie', you single or what?" alejandro asked. the short boy slapped his arm and giggled.

"sorry about him. i'm kairi, this is mattia and alejandro." he said. i waved to all them while mattia was just on his phone.

"mattia? mattia!" destiny yelled.

"hm?" he responded. he looked up then looked at me. he stared at me, and bit his lip then smirked.

okay buddy, we just met. calm the fuck down. we talked and learned a lot about each other.

"hey babeee." a girl said, coming up to mattia. she made out with him and destiny made a disgusted face. mattia has a girlfriend and he's checking me out? a player, huh?

"who's this?" she said, looking at me in a bitchy face. well, fuck you too.

"this is natalie. she just came today." destiny responded. she rolled her eyes and continued to flirt with mattia.

"we all hate her. her name's jamie." destiny whispered to me.

i was inside my dorm doing homework. and i decided to take a picture of myself to post on instagram. just cause i was bored.

❤️💬@natalievixenn: 👁Liked by destinyeatscheese, kairicosentino, solublian, 2,471 other users

❤️💬
@natalievixenn: 👁
Liked by destinyeatscheese, kairicosentino, solublian, 2,471 other users

comments:

@destinyeatscheese: hot 😳
↪️ @natalievixenn: that's all you

@solublian: periodt
Liked by @natalievixenn and 500 other users

@kairicosentino: ur a barbie doll
↪️@natalievixenn: i know i am

@alyssa.barbz: gimme kiss
↪️@natalievixenn: imy

@mattiapolibio: huh
↪️@natalievixenn: huh

@user3: amazing

@user7: adopt me
Liked by @natalievixenn

@user15: u look like spongebob
↪️@natalievixenn: shh

Load more comments
________________________________

✰✰✰