"Never mind. Forget about it." She replied. I didn't pressure her further and decided to drop the subject. I sat beside her on the couch and Samantha switched on the television and had already began to search for new movies to watch. Silence took over for some time before Samantha said something.

"Did you watch the news this morning?"

"Yeah."

"So I'm guessing you heard about what happened at the hospital."

"Yeah. What about it? It's not like there is anything special about it." I said hoping that maybe I could get some information out of her.

"Yeah you're right. It's not that important." She said and suddenly turned to me smiling.

"But what is more important is what I just heard this morning."

"What? What did you hear?"

"Victor suggests that you move in with him. He's willing to take another step."

"What!," was all I could say.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Are you serious? Taking another step? You say it like we are even in a relationship."

"Sylvia but he likes you."

"So?"

"Stop being such a strong head Sylvia. You act like as if he has done something horrible meanwhile all he has done to you is show you how much he loves you."

If only she knew what he had done to me. I knew she just wanted me to move in with Victor because of the money. I couldn't blame her. Money was the solution to everything.

"Well think about it. If you refuse it I don't think Victor would ever think about looking your way again. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity girl. If it were me,I wouldn't have any second thoughts about it." Samantha said and stood up.

"Well that was what I came to tell you but I was expecting a different reaction. Please think about it Sylvia." she said with those last words before she left.

"Ugggghhhh!!" I was frustrated. Victor was being so annoying and clingy.

But I had to stop despising him if I wanted to be close to him. I had not learnt anything new these past months. I wasn't even sure if it was Victor who killed Charlotte.

"I have no other choice but to move in with Victor." I finally concluded.

Alexander's POV

"Alex I really think Devana is not the one for you." Ross said.

My brother,Ross, was the person I hated the most in this world right from when I started dating Devana. He always opposed our relationship and I wondered why. Nowadays we were like cat and dog.

"How many times have I told you to leave Devana and I alone. Breakfast was going just fine until you interrupted. Is it because she isn't here that you have the guts to say it?"

"Bro I can say it anytime I like,even in front of her if I want to."

"You two stop!" Father commanded and we both shut up.

"What is wrong with you Ross? Let your brother be." Father said angrily.

Breakfast was silent till the end and I was pleased. At least he shut up,until Dad broke the silence.

"Sylvia may move in today so I would be very happy if you all treat her like a beautiful lady that she is." Father said and turned to me.

"Especially you Alexander. I don't know what happened during the family dinner we had....."

"But Dad she is not part of our family and....."

"And she will soon be. You better get used to it." Ross said,interrupting me.

"You said I shouldn't ruin your happiness with Devana,so don't ruin Dad's happiness with Sylvia." Ross said smiling.

Fool!

"Is that understood Alex?" Dad said glaring at me.

"Yes father." I said and got up.

"Where are you going? You aren't even done with your food." Ross asked. What was his business anyways.

"Not like you care." I said and left the dining room. I bumped into one of the maids as plates shattered to the floor.

"I am so sorry sir."said Valentina. I knew she did it intentionally so as to have a moment with me. She's lucky Devana wasn't around to see this. Valentina was always around me and it was disgusting how desperate she was.

" It's okay."I simply said and walked away.

Unknown POV

"What do you mean by she has a sister?!" I said angrily.

"It was what the doctor said Sir." Daniel,my P.A said.

"Then find out who she is? And you better do it fast!"

"Andrea had another daughter! How come I didn't know this?!" I exclaimed.

"I am as shocked as you sir. When I killed them she wasn't in the house."

"Go back to the house and find out if she lives there."

"Yes sir." Daniel said and left the room. Charlotte's dead body was beside me on my bed. I came on top of her and began to remove her clothes. She was completely naked and I began touching all parts of her body. When I was done with her,I quickly dressed up and called one of my bodyguards that was guarding the door.

"You called me sir."

"Burn it." I said,pointing towards Charlotte's naked body on the bed.

Thanks for reading❤
Love you all😘💯