Chapter 27: Meeting Her

Ariana's POV

*2 days later*

Jai! Yes babe? Get ready, you need to pick up Riley. Alright babe, I will. Jai is wearing a dirty pig pig shirt and sweatpants. Well, Ariel has a handsome daddy. Jai blushes a little. Well, Ariel has some sexy mom. I blush. Jai kisses me and carries Ariel. There's my little Ariel, Jai says. You have the most prettiest eyes just like your mother. And you have your father's cute freckles, I say. He smiles at me. Well babe, I'll see you later. Bye bye kitty, Jai says. I thought I was kitty, Ari says. Jai laughs. You two are both my kitties and princesses. But I should start calling you queen since kitty is now princess, Jai says. I chuckle and kiss him. Ok be careful on the road babe, I tell Jai. I will, Jai says and kisses me.

Riley's POV

I had just gotten off the plane and I'm now in Florida. Two guys came up to me and tapped my shoulder. Ariana? You colored your hair again? I look back and it was He's and Daniel. Um no I'm Riley. Me and Ariana have the same dad. Wow, what the f***, Daniel says. I know me and Ari just knew about this a few days ago. Do you want us to take you to her, James asks. Um yah thanks. No problem. Anything for you, Daniel says. Daniel don't you think Luke will like her, James says. You know how he liked Ariana at first, but got over her because she was taken. I remember, Daniel says. He probably might even love her, Daniel says. James gasps. I'm like right here, I tell them. I know, Daniel says. Ok so let's go, Daniel says and grabs my hand. Uh ok, I say running since Daniel is running to a van.

Ariana's POV

*during phone call*

Jai: I'm here at the airport and I don't see Riley yet.

Ariana: well keep waiting you might see her.

Jai:Ari, it says they already got out about 30 minutes ago. Where else could she go?

Ariana: idk she probably needed to go to the restroom.

Ariel (in the background): mama, where dada?

Ariana: he's at the airport baby

Ariel: I talk dada

Ariana: of course

Jai: hey baby girl

Ariel:dada

Jai:I've missed you

Ariel:I too

Jai: is mommy playing with you

Ariana: um yah but I'm talking right now

Jai: was I talking to queen or kitty

Ariel:kitty

Jai: yes baby,kitty

Ariana: ok, ok. Talk to kitty. Oh wait hold on I got text.

Jai:k I'll be here.

Ariana: um Jai you should drive home now.

Jai: why? She left didn't she?

Ariana:yup. She went with Daniel and Skip

Jai: oh alright? What a waste of gas.

Ariana: it's ok. You still have enough to go home right?

Jai: yah it's like half way.

Ariana: ok well I'll ttyl.

Jai: alright bye. Love you.

Ariana:bye. Love you too.

Jai:love you more.

Ariana: *laughs*

Jai: ok ttyl

*end of call*

The door bell rings at my front door. I open it and it was Riley. James and Daniel were there too. Hi. Hey Riley. Come in, I tell her. I hug her and she sits on the couch. Hey baby Daniel and James. Hey queen, they say at the same time. I chuckle. Ok come sit down. Alright, Daniel says. So do you want a drink, I ask. No its ok I'm fine, Riley says. Can I have apple juice, James says. And I want pink champagne, Daniel says. Ok James and no baby Daniel. You are too picky. Daniel fake cries and has a frown. Aww is baby Daniel mad he didn't get his champagne, I say. Do you want to come with me and buy some later, Riley says. At least Riley cares about me, Daniel says to me. Me and Riley laugh. Then Jai comes through the door. Hey baby, Jai says and kisses my cheek. And hugs me from behind. Hey cutie, I say. So this is Riley, Jai says. Hi it's really nice to meet you in person, Riley says. You too. You know you look just like Ariana when she had red hair, Jai says. Yah people say that to me all the time, Riley says. So we have the same dad, Riley says to me. Yah, I feel like our dad is hiding something. Where's your mom, Ariana says. My dad said she died. Oh I'm sorry. Why did I even ask, I can be dumb sometimes. Oh no its ok, you were just asking, Riley says to me. Hey looks at my old stuff and let's see if we can find anything, I tell her. Ok lets go.